'Skins' and 'Community' Gents Hit GQ Fashion Shoot
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2011 03:16PM
Four members of the controversial MTV show 'Skins' -- James Newman, Jesse Carere, Danny Flaherty and Ron Mustafaa -- donned LA-based surfwear Warriors of Radness for the shoot.
Designer Rick Klotz told GQ of his inspiration: "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits."
Not the first thing we think when we see 'Skins' stars (that'd be "sex" and "scandal," respectively), but with a cool photo like this, we'll take it.
The GQ portfolio also includes the casts of 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'Friday Night Lights' and 'Mad Men.' After the jump, see the 'Community' guys get their prep on with Gant by Michael Bastian.
Interestingly enough, 45-year-old NYC-based designer Michael Bastian commented on celebrity style for his profile accompanying 'Community' stars Chevy Chase, Donal Glover, Joel McHale, Ken Jeong and Danny Pudi wearing the Gant by Michael Bastian collection: "I'm ready for the whole stylist phenomenon with celebrities to go away," Bastian says. "People always ask, 'Whose style do you admire?' Well, it's hard to say, because I don't think we're seeing personal style; we're seeing hired style."
Get more at GQ.com >>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Isla Fisher Pregnant, Expecting Third Child With Sacha Baron Cohen: See Her Baby Bump
- Ariana Grande Talks the Mariah Carey Comparisons: "It's Honestly a Great Honor"
- Ben Affleck Calls Jon Stewart a Copycat, Freaks Over Gone Girl Spoilers in Hilarious Interview: Watch
- Headed Back To The States, Kim Kardashian Dotes On Daughter North, The Morning After Swanky Parisian Fashion Party
- Secrets Safe! Judge Seals Documents In Vicki Gunvalson & Brooks Ayers Vodka Lawsuit
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- Charlie Sheen's odd facial injury shuts down 'Anger Management' production
- Lena Dunham agrees to compensate book tour opening acts after online outrage
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Trailer, Cast Shakeup, Premiere Date and More Revealed!
- Jeopardy!'s "What Women Want" Category Under Fire for Being Sexist, Promoting Gender Stereotypes
- Owen Still Loves Cristina! Grey's Anatomy Scoop Comes From the Most Unlikely Source: Top Chef Duels