'Skins' and 'Community' Gents Hit GQ Fashion Shoot
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2011 03:16PM
Four members of the controversial MTV show 'Skins' -- James Newman, Jesse Carere, Danny Flaherty and Ron Mustafaa -- donned LA-based surfwear Warriors of Radness for the shoot.
Designer Rick Klotz told GQ of his inspiration: "Whenever I'm looking for fresh ideas, I call up friends, and I'm like, 'Hey, man, can I snag your photo album from '86?' I always know those will be packed with a bunch of badass guys with blond hair and bright wet suits."
Not the first thing we think when we see 'Skins' stars (that'd be "sex" and "scandal," respectively), but with a cool photo like this, we'll take it.
The GQ portfolio also includes the casts of 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'Friday Night Lights' and 'Mad Men.' After the jump, see the 'Community' guys get their prep on with Gant by Michael Bastian.
Interestingly enough, 45-year-old NYC-based designer Michael Bastian commented on celebrity style for his profile accompanying 'Community' stars Chevy Chase, Donal Glover, Joel McHale, Ken Jeong and Danny Pudi wearing the Gant by Michael Bastian collection: "I'm ready for the whole stylist phenomenon with celebrities to go away," Bastian says. "People always ask, 'Whose style do you admire?' Well, it's hard to say, because I don't think we're seeing personal style; we're seeing hired style."
Get more at GQ.com >>
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Felton on Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair: "Kanye Has a Draco Fetish"
- Darby Stanchfield Has Secret Ties to Disney, Was Once Wronged by a Bald Eagle
- Cindy Crawford Serves Some Fashion Week Realness With This #TBT Runway Photo
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Meet the Hottest Royals Around the World—See Their Pics!
- Jeremy Sisto Was ''Heartbroken'' After He Lost Titanic Role to Leonardo DiCaprio: Watch Now!
- Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Hudson & 5 Seconds of Summer Will Join Host Nick Jonas to Perform at 2015 Kids' Choice Awards!