Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Margot Robbie Masters Winter Beauty at Sundance: Copy Her Fresh-Faced Look!
- Kim Kardashian Shows Amazing Cleavage, Joins Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner at Sam Smith Gig
- Bruce Jenner Bites His Nails While Sitting in Traffic Days After Filming New Docuseries
- ACM nominations announced, Miranda Lambert leads with 8
- George Lucas: Today's movies have no substance
- Katy Perry: I have some tricks up my sleeve for the Super Bowl