Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!