Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!