Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!