Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- LuAnn de Lesseps Is So Cool, Dishes About RHONY Drama Queens Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer: Watch!
- Jonathan Crombie Dead: Anne of Green Gables Actor Dies at 48 of Brain Hemorrhage
- Pregnant Naya Rivera Flaunts Bare Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini: Instagram Photo
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Family Is Everything As Daughter Brooklyn's Face Is Revealed for the First Time
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"