Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Flashes Gigantic Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher During Night Out: Picture
- Lena Dunham Stars in Saturday Night Live Scandal Spoof as Awkward New Gladiator Kelsey: Watch the Video Here
- Stacy Keibler Secretly Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Ceremony in Mexico
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- Juan Pablo could be the most detesed bachelor in history of show
- Arkansas judge posted details about adoption by Charlize Theron
- Jeff Bridges wins award at film festival