Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mel B Defends Stephen Belafonte: "My Hubby Never Would Lay a Hand on Me"
- Chris Rock, Wife Malaak Compton-Rock Divorcing After 18 Years of Marriage
- Channing, Jenna Dewan Tatum Dress Like Santa For Holiday Message to Fans: Pictures
- 'The Hobbit' wins box office over tough competition
- Bill Cosby reportely hires private investigators to dig up dirt on accusers
- ?Exodus' will not be released In UAE, Egypt and Morocco
- Seth Rogen and James Franco Live-Tweet The Interview as Online and Box Office Sales Are Released
- You'll Never Guess Which Duggar Daughter Can Lift 145 Pounds in a Skirt—Watch Now!
- Drake's Mom Sets the Record Straight on Her Son's Crying Habits—Watch the Hilarious Video!