Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Catelynn Lowell Grins in Photo One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter Novalee Reign: Pictures
- Britney Spears Thanks Jennifer Lopez: I Feel Like a "Dull and Invisible" Mom Sometimes
- Victoria's Secret's Lands First Swim Special for Television: Find Out When to See the Models in Bikinis!
- Kristen Stewart: I need a break from Hollywood
- Courtney Love admits using heroin during pregnancy in Kurt Cobain documentary
- School's 'Frozen' parody ?School Is Closed' goes viral