Ted Williams, the Homeless Man With the Golden Voice, Gets Reality Show
Ted Williams' meteoric rise to fame came with an equally rapid downfall, but it seem that things are looking up for the formerly homeless man with the golden voice.
TMZ reports that Williams has just inked a deal for a reality show, which will begin shooting in two weeks.
According to Williams' rep, the show, titled 'Second Chances at Life,' will follow Williams' journey from homeless man to national sensation, and perhaps even the radio announcer's recent, brief stint in rehab for substance abuse.
The show will be shot in Williams' hometown of Brooklyn; in Ohio, where he spent many years living on the streets; and in Los Angeles, where he's been cooling his heels since leaving rehab.
Williams, a voice-over artist who has used his "God given gift" to promote Kraft products and the Cleveland Cavaliers, will dedicate the second season of his reality show to helping others who need a second chance.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jane Fonda Explains Why She Has a Chair With Ryan Gosling's Face On It
- Rick Perry's Suave Mugshot: Texas Governor Grins After Turning Himself In: Photo
- George W. Bush Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge, Dares Bill Clinton to Take It Next: Watch the Video
- Rough Patch: Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Reportedly Separated Earlier This Summer? But Now They're Back Together!
- Suzanne Somers blames 'Three's Company' producers for ruining her TV career
- Trisha Yearwood emerges from early retirement with return to country music
- Brad Paisley gets astronaut to help him release new song