Photographer Speaks Out About Alex Pettyfer-Dianna Agron Breakup
By Ben Trivett Posted Feb 22nd 2011 11:30AM
Rumor has it a racy photo shoot was the cause of Alex Pettyfer and 'Glee' diva Dianna Agron's breakup. Last year, Pettyfer stepped into a whole new world for a daring photo shoot with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, but during the shoot, the 'I Am Number Four' actor got a little too close for comfort with models Lydia Hearst and Leven Rambin. Apparently, even though the two weren't dating at the time, Agron was more than a little upset by the racy photos.
PopEater was able to chat with Shields to get his take on the shoot and the breakup.
"I'm really not sure how the shoot could have caused the breakup, but if it did, it was totally not intentional," Shields told PopEater. "When people come to shoot with me, they know what they're getting into, and if they don't, they learn very quickly. Also, the people I shoot are actors. They were directed totally by me, and they were acting. We must have done too good of a job if people thought it was that real."
Check out a behind-the-scenes video and more photos after the jump!
(Warning: Video may be inappropriate for some viewers.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''