Photographer Speaks Out About Alex Pettyfer-Dianna Agron Breakup
By Ben Trivett Posted Feb 22nd 2011 11:30AM
Rumor has it a racy photo shoot was the cause of Alex Pettyfer and 'Glee' diva Dianna Agron's breakup. Last year, Pettyfer stepped into a whole new world for a daring photo shoot with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, but during the shoot, the 'I Am Number Four' actor got a little too close for comfort with models Lydia Hearst and Leven Rambin. Apparently, even though the two weren't dating at the time, Agron was more than a little upset by the racy photos.
PopEater was able to chat with Shields to get his take on the shoot and the breakup.
"I'm really not sure how the shoot could have caused the breakup, but if it did, it was totally not intentional," Shields told PopEater. "When people come to shoot with me, they know what they're getting into, and if they don't, they learn very quickly. Also, the people I shoot are actors. They were directed totally by me, and they were acting. We must have done too good of a job if people thought it was that real."
Check out a behind-the-scenes video and more photos after the jump!
(Warning: Video may be inappropriate for some viewers.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?