Video: Jessica Hahn and Barbara Walters Fight Over Affairs on 'The View'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Feb 23rd 2011 01:50AM
Hahn takes exception to Sherri Shepherd's description of her relationship with Bakker as an "affair," and tries to point out how different it was from Walters' dalliance with Brooke. "This wasn't an affair ... I don't want to be cruel or anything, but ... you had an affair with a senator and ... " Hahn started to say to Walters. Watch the video after the jump.
"This is about you, my dear," said Walters, cutting her off. "This is not about me. I'm very happy to talk about my relationships, but this is about you."
> See Our Special on The Most Uncomfortable Talk Show Moments
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jake Gyllenhaal Jokes About Taking Dates to His Mom's House, Just Like Taylor Swift Said
- Stana Katic Is Married! Castle Star Weds Longtime Love Kris Brkljac
- Mariah Carey Drops Breakup Anthem "Infinity": Is It About Nick Cannon?
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him