Video: Jessica Hahn and Barbara Walters Fight Over Affairs on 'The View'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Feb 23rd 2011 01:50AM
Hahn takes exception to Sherri Shepherd's description of her relationship with Bakker as an "affair," and tries to point out how different it was from Walters' dalliance with Brooke. "This wasn't an affair ... I don't want to be cruel or anything, but ... you had an affair with a senator and ... " Hahn started to say to Walters. Watch the video after the jump.
"This is about you, my dear," said Walters, cutting her off. "This is not about me. I'm very happy to talk about my relationships, but this is about you."
> See Our Special on The Most Uncomfortable Talk Show Moments
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Looks Skinny In Sweet Birthday Photo With Husband Eric Johnson -- See the Pic!
- Bill Murray Dances to "Turn Down for What," Lets Loose After Dinner Party
- Jerry Seinfeld Reveals Joan Rivers Was to be Lead Guest on Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, "She Was One of the Greats"
- Bye Bye Brisbane! Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & North Depart Australia, Headed Back To The States
- Brooks Ayers Says Incidents He Admitted To On Tape — Of Cheating & Aggression Toward Vicki Gunvalson — Occurred ‘Several Years Ago’
- Matt Damon to return to Jason Bourne franchise?
- 'Real Housewives' star Aviva Drescher accused of trying to extort artist
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight