Video: Jessica Hahn and Barbara Walters Fight Over Affairs on 'The View'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Feb 23rd 2011 01:50AM
Hahn takes exception to Sherri Shepherd's description of her relationship with Bakker as an "affair," and tries to point out how different it was from Walters' dalliance with Brooke. "This wasn't an affair ... I don't want to be cruel or anything, but ... you had an affair with a senator and ... " Hahn started to say to Walters. Watch the video after the jump.
"This is about you, my dear," said Walters, cutting her off. "This is not about me. I'm very happy to talk about my relationships, but this is about you."
> See Our Special on The Most Uncomfortable Talk Show Moments
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Meets Godson, Jaime King's Baby Leo: Adorable Photos!
- Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige Cast in NBC's Live Production of The Wiz — Plus, Find Out If Beyonce Will Be Involved!
- Bachelorette Fans Michael Sheen, Sarah Silverman Think the Wrong Man Won
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Find Out Which Victoria's Secret Gives Off ''Creepy Vibes'' During the Swimsuit Photo Shoot—Watch!
- Carole Radziwill's "Wonderfully Strange" and Wildly Emotional Real Housewives of New York City Journey
- Chrissy Teigen and "Papa John" Legend Can't Stop Making Us Hungry—See Their Steamiest Food Pics!