Video: Jessica Hahn and Barbara Walters Fight Over Affairs on 'The View'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Feb 23rd 2011 01:50AM
Hahn takes exception to Sherri Shepherd's description of her relationship with Bakker as an "affair," and tries to point out how different it was from Walters' dalliance with Brooke. "This wasn't an affair ... I don't want to be cruel or anything, but ... you had an affair with a senator and ... " Hahn started to say to Walters. Watch the video after the jump.
"This is about you, my dear," said Walters, cutting her off. "This is not about me. I'm very happy to talk about my relationships, but this is about you."
> See Our Special on The Most Uncomfortable Talk Show Moments
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Avicii Splits From Live-In Girlfriend Raquel Bettencourt: Get the Breakup Details
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2