Video: Jessica Hahn and Barbara Walters Fight Over Affairs on 'The View'
By AOL TV Editors Posted Feb 23rd 2011 01:50AM
Hahn takes exception to Sherri Shepherd's description of her relationship with Bakker as an "affair," and tries to point out how different it was from Walters' dalliance with Brooke. "This wasn't an affair ... I don't want to be cruel or anything, but ... you had an affair with a senator and ... " Hahn started to say to Walters. Watch the video after the jump.
"This is about you, my dear," said Walters, cutting her off. "This is not about me. I'm very happy to talk about my relationships, but this is about you."
> See Our Special on The Most Uncomfortable Talk Show Moments
Get more at TV Squad >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"