Kim Zolciak Says Boyfriend Kroy Biermann 'Loves Me Pregnant'
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 23rd 2011 07:00AM
Zolciak, 32, and the Atlanta Falcons defensive end, 25, announced the pregnancy in November after six months together.
In her latest interview with Life & Style, the mom-to-be discusses how she's reacting to her third pregnancy and what the future holds for her.
"I'll be 33 when I have this baby, and I'm more in touch with my body now," says the aspiring singer, who isn't sweating the 20 pounds she's gained so far.
"Kroy loves me pregnant. I don't remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I'm so beautiful."
Zolciak, who has two daughters, Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9, from her previous marriage, says that she's enjoying the diet leniency that comes with being pregnant.
"I'm definitely eating a lot more now than I did with my girls," she says.
As for the future, Zolciak and Biermann have recently moved in together and are preparing for their bundle of joy, who is due in June. Despite making huge steps in their relationship, Zolciak says she's not ready for a ring just yet.
"If we get married, Kroy would like to have one more child, and I want one too!"
For more on Kim, check out this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown's Love Chris "CT" Tamburello Proposed Five Days Before Her Death; Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex With Hugh Hefner: Top 5 Stories
- Dancing With the Stars Winner Revealed on Season 19 Finale: Is It Alfonso Ribeiro, Janel Parrish, or Sadie Robertson?
- Ellen DeGeneres Replaces Dakota Johnson and Portrays Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Parody -- Watch!
- Separate Bedrooms, Separate Lives? Scott Disick Admits He & Kourtney Kardashian ?Haven't Slept Together In 5 Years'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!