'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood's Naked Photos Leaked
RadarOnline.com has exclusive photos of the 20-year-old posing in her birthday suit at her friend's house, displaying not only her naughty bits, but the large portrait of daughter Leah she had inked on her stomach last year.
According to a Radar source, Amber's decision to take the racy photos was a spontaneous one. "She just wanted to pose!" A friend of the reality star added, "Amber fancies herself an old-fashioned pin-up girl."
Portwood's photos seem hypocritical, particularly after slamming Kim Kardashian for her racy past. "Last time I checked, Kim Kardashian had a sex tape floating around on the Internet, and I'm pretty sure she made a lot of money off of it," Portwood told E! News after Kardashian told fans that teen moms were "not people you should idolize."
The young mom, who was released from jail in late December following an arrest for felony domestic abuse, has been in her fair share of fully-clothed trouble since appearing on 'Teen Mom, facing allegations of underage drinking, harrassment and prescription pill abuse.
Check out more photos Amber in her birthday suit at RadarOnline.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Teach Prince George How to Swim on Luxurious Babymoon
- Yolanda Foster Receives Flowers From Kris Jenner During Lyme Disease Battle: Picture
- Bobbi Kristina Reportedly in Medically Induced Coma as Bobby Brown Visits
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"