'The Hangover Part II' Teaser Trailer Arrives [Watch]
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 24th 2011 03:03PM
We've waited patiently, and finally we get to see a bit of 'The Hangover Part II' via a new teaser trailer. The clip, just over a minute long, is more hype-up footage than anything, giving away next to no plot. We do learn that Zach Galifianakis has a shaved head, the "wolf pack" of Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper have reunited (Justin Bartha is nowhere to be found, though he's listed as a cast member on IMDb), and a monkey is involved. We're also reminded that one critic dubbed 'The Hangover' "the 'Citizen Kane' of bachelor party movies."
Watch the 'Hangover Part II' trailer after the jump >>
Last week, Liam Neeson recounted how he landed a cameo in the film, telling Jay Leno it transpired by a simple text message from former 'A-Team' co-star Bradley Cooper.
Cooper sent him a quick "Do you want to be in 'Hangover II'?" text message while Neeson was drinking a glass of wine. "I was like, [he motions taking a sip and then texting] 'Yeah,'" he told Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show.'
Cooper texted back, "Tomorrow?" Neeson took another sip and replied simply, "Yeah." Neeson also confirmed that he will be "covered in tattoos" in the film.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Zach Galifianakis
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Zach Galifianakis Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Engaged
- MTV's 'Finding Carter' Adds Quartet to Cast (Exclusive)
- Michael Bloomberg to Spend $50M on Anti-Gun-Violence Organization
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- The 'Walk of Shame' Red Band Trailer Is Full of NSFW Shenanigans (VIDEO)
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance