Video: Mike Tyson Spouts Incoherent Oscar Predictions
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 24th 2011 02:45PM
In this clip, from FunnyOrDie, Tyson sits down with Leonard Maltin to thoughtfully pontificate on the myriad ways that this year's Oscar-nominated films have pushed the envelope -- or something like that.
From insisting that Meryl Streep is nominated for 'All The Kids Are Here' to stating that Mark Wahlberg of 'The Fighter' couldn't hold his own in the ring without The Funky Bunch backing him up, Tyson was not short on some pretty heavy Oscar opinions.
But who was one actress that received Tyson's stamp of approval? He gushed that Halle Berry's performance in 'Avatar' (which he insisted was a 2010 film) was "just stupefying."
Tyson goes on to tout his own film -- 'The Pigeon Whisperer' -- which he believes should have been in the Oscar running for best picture. Watch the FunnyOrDie clip inside!
See PopEater's John Mitchell chat Oscar predictions with E! star Ben Lyons:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' his menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Daytona Speedway Not Banning Confederate Flag But Will Offer American Flags
- 'The Ultimate Fighter's' Decade of Destruction: "Are You F—in' Watching This F—in' Network?"
- Hasbro's 'Monopoly' Movie Moves to Lionsgate
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Neve Campbell Joins 'House of Cards' Season 4 in Major Mystery Role
- Everyone Loves 'Minions' Because of Drugs: Let Jon Hamm and Jon Stewart Explain
- First 'Creed' Trailer Shows Rocky Still Packs a Punch