Video: Mike Tyson Spouts Incoherent Oscar Predictions
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 24th 2011 02:45PM
In this clip, from FunnyOrDie, Tyson sits down with Leonard Maltin to thoughtfully pontificate on the myriad ways that this year's Oscar-nominated films have pushed the envelope -- or something like that.
From insisting that Meryl Streep is nominated for 'All The Kids Are Here' to stating that Mark Wahlberg of 'The Fighter' couldn't hold his own in the ring without The Funky Bunch backing him up, Tyson was not short on some pretty heavy Oscar opinions.
But who was one actress that received Tyson's stamp of approval? He gushed that Halle Berry's performance in 'Avatar' (which he insisted was a 2010 film) was "just stupefying."
Tyson goes on to tout his own film -- 'The Pigeon Whisperer' -- which he believes should have been in the Oscar running for best picture. Watch the FunnyOrDie clip inside!
See PopEater's John Mitchell chat Oscar predictions with E! star Ben Lyons:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week Swinging
- 'True Blood's' Rutina Wesley to Play Lesbian Cop in ABC's 'Broad Squad'
- HBO Developing Psychological Drama from 'Entourage,' 'In Treatment' Producers
- Harrison Ford Injured in Plane Crash
- Here's the Lineup for Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast
- Charlize Theron Investigates in Gillian Flynn's 'Dark Places' (VIDEO)