Video: Adam Lambert Premieres 'Sleepwalker' Live
Adam Lambert has had a whirlwind career since coming in second place on season eight of 'American Idol,' and it seems he's got more success to look forward to in the near future.
The Grammy-nominated singer, fresh off his 'Glam Nation' tour with fellow 'AI' alum Allison Iraheta, is gearing up for the release of his live tour DVD with a live version of his '80s-inspired breakup ballad 'Sleepwalker' off his 2009 album 'For Your Entertainment.'
Lambert says of the guitar-heavy rock track, "This song is about getting your heart broken. It sucks at the time, but I believe you don't know true love, unless you know true heartache."
Although Lambert's only been off the road for over a month, he's not getting in much downtime. So what has he been doing since the tour? "Working on my next album!" he says. "I will be getting in the studio to write, and I am so excited to start working on something fresh!"
Earlier this month, Lambert told PopEater he plans to work with Swedish producer-songwriter Max Martin, who co-wrote Lambert's hit single 'Whataya Want From Me.' "I want this to be my album, and dive into it with what I've learned this year, and where I'm at personally with love and relationships... Great music is personal and real. That's what this album will be."
Check out the video for 'Sleepwalker.'
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Is Jim Bob Duggar Trying to Set Up Daughter Jana with Celebrity?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Boots by Born!
- Jennifer Lopez, Rosie O'Donnell and Others Share Their Slim-Down Secrets!