Countess: Bethenny Is Not Missed on 'Housewives'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2011 10:45PM
"To tell you the truth, no!" she told me on my HDNet show when asked if she misses Bethenny. "She's doing her own thing now, so I wish her luck. Very happy for her. And you know, we have a new housewife now, so on to new and different things."
The countess tells me there is no truth to reports that the upcoming season of 'NYC' was postponed because it is boring, rather she explained that Bravo needed extra time to edit it because its so full of excitement.
"Well, what's going on is that there is so much drama that they needed more time to edit!"
LuAnn has been busy recording another song and music video, and as you know, she just made her prime-time acting debut (half-naked to boot!) in 'Law & Order SVU.'
"It wasn't easy laying naked with just a sheet covering me in front of Mariska Hargitay," the countess tells me.
For more on my interview plus our new game, 'What Would the Countess Do?', check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Shares Secret For Putting North to Sleep, Says Kanye West "Comes Up With Every Idea"
- Heidi Montag Graces First Red Carpet After Breast Reduction Surgery
- Usher: I'm "Not Happy" With Justin Bieber's Choices, "I'll Punch Him" When I Need To
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Lindsay Lohan Snaps a Topless Photo in Dressing Room, Is Overshadowed by Completely Nude Portrait Behind Her
- Cindy Crawford "Destroyed" by Look-Alike 13-Year-Old Daughter Kaia Gerber: See the Proof!
- Deadmau5 Slams Paris Hilton's $1 Million Appearance Fee, Calls Her a "Straight Up Ass"