Countess: Bethenny Is Not Missed on 'Housewives'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2011 10:45PM
"To tell you the truth, no!" she told me on my HDNet show when asked if she misses Bethenny. "She's doing her own thing now, so I wish her luck. Very happy for her. And you know, we have a new housewife now, so on to new and different things."
The countess tells me there is no truth to reports that the upcoming season of 'NYC' was postponed because it is boring, rather she explained that Bravo needed extra time to edit it because its so full of excitement.
"Well, what's going on is that there is so much drama that they needed more time to edit!"
LuAnn has been busy recording another song and music video, and as you know, she just made her prime-time acting debut (half-naked to boot!) in 'Law & Order SVU.'
"It wasn't easy laying naked with just a sheet covering me in front of Mariska Hargitay," the countess tells me.
For more on my interview plus our new game, 'What Would the Countess Do?', check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!