Countess: Bethenny Is Not Missed on 'Housewives'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2011 10:45PM
"To tell you the truth, no!" she told me on my HDNet show when asked if she misses Bethenny. "She's doing her own thing now, so I wish her luck. Very happy for her. And you know, we have a new housewife now, so on to new and different things."
The countess tells me there is no truth to reports that the upcoming season of 'NYC' was postponed because it is boring, rather she explained that Bravo needed extra time to edit it because its so full of excitement.
"Well, what's going on is that there is so much drama that they needed more time to edit!"
LuAnn has been busy recording another song and music video, and as you know, she just made her prime-time acting debut (half-naked to boot!) in 'Law & Order SVU.'
"It wasn't easy laying naked with just a sheet covering me in front of Mariska Hargitay," the countess tells me.
For more on my interview plus our new game, 'What Would the Countess Do?', check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Steve Wynn Have Heated Fight Over President Obama, Clooney Storms Off Dinner
- Kaley Cuoco's Faux Bob Inspired Her Real Bob: Stylist Spills All the Hair-Shearing Details
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- #ThrowbackThursday: Go Back To A Time When Tori Spelling's Marital Problems With ?Soulmate' Dean McDermott Were His Farts!
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"