Countess: Bethenny Is Not Missed on 'Housewives'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2011 10:45PM
"To tell you the truth, no!" she told me on my HDNet show when asked if she misses Bethenny. "She's doing her own thing now, so I wish her luck. Very happy for her. And you know, we have a new housewife now, so on to new and different things."
The countess tells me there is no truth to reports that the upcoming season of 'NYC' was postponed because it is boring, rather she explained that Bravo needed extra time to edit it because its so full of excitement.
"Well, what's going on is that there is so much drama that they needed more time to edit!"
LuAnn has been busy recording another song and music video, and as you know, she just made her prime-time acting debut (half-naked to boot!) in 'Law & Order SVU.'
"It wasn't easy laying naked with just a sheet covering me in front of Mariska Hargitay," the countess tells me.
For more on my interview plus our new game, 'What Would the Countess Do?', check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba Gives Thanksgiving Turkey Tips, Spice Up Turkey Day With Jalapeno Peppers
- Jake Gyllenhaal Gives David Letterman "The Salmon," Slaps Show Host Between the Legs
- Kendra Wilkinson Breaks Down on I'm A Celebrity Over Hank Baskett's Depression, "He Came To Bed Crying, I Wasn't There For Him"
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor