Countess: Bethenny Is Not Missed on 'Housewives'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2011 10:45PM
"To tell you the truth, no!" she told me on my HDNet show when asked if she misses Bethenny. "She's doing her own thing now, so I wish her luck. Very happy for her. And you know, we have a new housewife now, so on to new and different things."
The countess tells me there is no truth to reports that the upcoming season of 'NYC' was postponed because it is boring, rather she explained that Bravo needed extra time to edit it because its so full of excitement.
"Well, what's going on is that there is so much drama that they needed more time to edit!"
LuAnn has been busy recording another song and music video, and as you know, she just made her prime-time acting debut (half-naked to boot!) in 'Law & Order SVU.'
"It wasn't easy laying naked with just a sheet covering me in front of Mariska Hargitay," the countess tells me.
For more on my interview plus our new game, 'What Would the Countess Do?', check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson Sings Amazing Duet Medley With Jimmy Fallon: Video
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"