Kim Zolciak's Assistant: 'NeNe's Traumatizing My Life'
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 25th 2011 04:30PM
On the penultimate episode of the season, Leakes said of Zolciak's behavior toward Hughes, "You call her a slave, you call her everything. You say hurtful, hurtful things."
Following a call from Leakes, Atlanta radio host Rick Smiley launched the 'Free Sweetie' campaign that's left Hughes, "so upset," according to Zolciak. "She's beside herself," she tells Life & Style.
Hughes, who defended Zolciak on the epsidode, telling Leakes she's "nobody's slave," says of the attention, "They're doing it for Black History Month, and it offends me. They have pastors calling into the radio station and praying for me. They've taken it too far."
As for the motivation behind the attack, Hughes says it's not Zolciak's behavior that provoked Leakes. "NeNe's jealous that she's not as close to Kim as I am," says Hughes. "I've known Kim for 11 years, since I was a kid. Kim's a great friend to me. NeNe's traumatizing my life. She's bringing hell to it."
While Leakes apologized to her fans for the "embarassing" on-air fight, she has yet to extend the olive branch to either Hughes or Zolciak.
For Zolciak, who is expecting a child with Atlanta falcons player Kroy Biermann this June, the fight was the last straw for both her and Sweetie. "I never want to speak to NeNe again," she says.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONY Secrets Revealed Recap: Kristen and Josh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary Before His Ashley Madison Scandal
- Teen Mom 2 Recap: Leah Messer Skips Rehab After Learning She May Lose Custody of Twins
- Party Down South Recap: Mattie Lynn Breaux Eats Chest Hair, Daddy Passes Out in Driveway
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde