Kim Zolciak's Assistant: 'NeNe's Traumatizing My Life'
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 25th 2011 04:30PM
On the penultimate episode of the season, Leakes said of Zolciak's behavior toward Hughes, "You call her a slave, you call her everything. You say hurtful, hurtful things."
Following a call from Leakes, Atlanta radio host Rick Smiley launched the 'Free Sweetie' campaign that's left Hughes, "so upset," according to Zolciak. "She's beside herself," she tells Life & Style.
Hughes, who defended Zolciak on the epsidode, telling Leakes she's "nobody's slave," says of the attention, "They're doing it for Black History Month, and it offends me. They have pastors calling into the radio station and praying for me. They've taken it too far."
As for the motivation behind the attack, Hughes says it's not Zolciak's behavior that provoked Leakes. "NeNe's jealous that she's not as close to Kim as I am," says Hughes. "I've known Kim for 11 years, since I was a kid. Kim's a great friend to me. NeNe's traumatizing my life. She's bringing hell to it."
While Leakes apologized to her fans for the "embarassing" on-air fight, she has yet to extend the olive branch to either Hughes or Zolciak.
For Zolciak, who is expecting a child with Atlanta falcons player Kroy Biermann this June, the fight was the last straw for both her and Sweetie. "I never want to speak to NeNe again," she says.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Rumors She Kicked Brother Rob Kardashian Out of Her House
- Elton John Marries David Furnish: Wedding Details!
- Mike Myers Played Dr. Evil on Saturday Night Live to Talk About the Sony Hack: Watch Now!
- Report: Kim Kardashian gave her staff Botox gift cards
- Sofia Vergara would love to stay young
- Kate Upton wins 'Sexiest Woman' award
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Officially Married—Check out Wedding Details and Pics from Their 2nd Ceremony!
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!