'Housewife' Taylor Armstrong Excited for 'Gorgeous' Natalie Portman at Oscars
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 25th 2011 04:15PM
From extravagant birthdays to transforming a backyard into a dance floor, the ladies of Beverly Hills make everything they do an event. So why would watching the Oscars be any different? 'Housewife' Taylor Armstrong has spent the past few days amping up her Facebook fans for the Academy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 27.
"I think awards season is just so fun in LA. There's lots of parties, everyone's energy is up. I thought it would be fun to share with people who live in other places ... [to] let them enjoy awards season," said Armstrong.
PopEater spoke with Taylor Armstrong about who she'll be rooting for on Oscar Night after the jump!
With all eyes on the red carpet on Oscar night, Armstrong is just as interested in what Hollywood wears as the rest of America. Armstrong says she's excited to see what Natalie Portman, Best Actress nominee for 'Black Swan,' wears -- and how she accessorizes her growing baby bump!
"I think she's so talented and gorgeous. I love her style, too. I think she could really pull off something dramatic this year," said Armstrong.
The bubbly mom is filled with as much Oscar excitement as the stars who are attending. "I haven't seen them all," she confesses about this year's contenders. "I see more children's movies, more animated movies, because I have a little girl, she's 4."
Like many parents, Armstrong finds herself impressed everytime she sits down to watch a film with her daughter, Kennedy. "Animated films are different than when we were children. It's incredible what they're able to do with computer animated films."
Who will she be rooting for on Oscar night? "I really liked 'Toy Story 3.' I thought it was very sweet ... and 'How to Train Your Dragon'! I liked that one as well," said Armstrong. Looks like Woody and Buzz can add a famous fan to their list!
With the show just around the corner, how will the 'Housewife' spend her Oscar night?
"I'm going to go to a couple of parties this year. I like theme parties a lot so I thought it would be fun to give people tips and tricks on little things they can do to throw a theme party ... to have a red carpet leading up to your front door, have red table runners and different incorporations of the red carpet theme along with old Hollywood-style stuff. I thought it might be fun," she said.
If we've learned one thing from Bravo, if there's a 'Housewife' involved, it's always fun.
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Killing of Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- Sofia Vergara's Ex-Fiance Nick Loeb Sneaks Up on Her at Red Carpet Event -- See the Awkward Pic!
- Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump, Cleavage While Ryan Reynolds Looks On Adoringly
- Oscar Pistorius, Sentenced To 5 Years, Might Be Out Of Jail In 10 Months
- Speak-The-Plow! The ?Old Lindsay Lohan Is Back' & We Are ?Really Proud Of Her,' Says Friend
- ?Dembabies' Ain't Going Anywhere! Judge Throws Out Woman's Maternity Claim She's The Real Mother Of Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon's Twins
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion