Does Helena Bonham Carter Need an Oscars Stylist?
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars.
"She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more serious about her wardrobe," fashion designer Carmen Marc Valvo told PopEater at the 23rd Annual Bailey House Auction party.
Although the actress isn't interested in stylists, Valvo would step up at the last minute to give her a stunning look for the Oscars. "I would give her whimsical and quirky personality a bit of sophicication," he said.
Carter<, who plays a young Queen Mum in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress at the 2011 Oscars.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham CarterHelena-Bonham-
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Helena-Bonham-
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- The 6 most baffling TV holiday specials ever made
- Emails reveal Sony showed ?Interview' to US officials who gave it the OK
- Fox's ADHD Cartoons Find New Home on FXX
- Sony Hack: Bow Tie Cinemas Pulls 'The Interview'
- Hollywood Reporter Reveals 2014 Producers of the Year
- Can we stop talking about how great ?The Simpsons' is?
- Lena Dunham won the red carpet this year (by losing it)
- Jamie Dornan Went to a Sex Dungeon to Research 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Peter Jackson, Lee Pace on Making 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Joss Whedon Talks 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Bigger' Sequels, and Scarlet Witch