Does Helena Bonham Carter Need an Oscars Stylist?
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars.
"She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more serious about her wardrobe," fashion designer Carmen Marc Valvo told PopEater at the 23rd Annual Bailey House Auction party.
Although the actress isn't interested in stylists, Valvo would step up at the last minute to give her a stunning look for the Oscars. "I would give her whimsical and quirky personality a bit of sophicication," he said.
Carter<, who plays a young Queen Mum in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress at the 2011 Oscars.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham CarterHelena-Bonham-
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Helena-Bonham-
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- 'Batman v Superman' Schedule Forces Gal Gadot to Pass On 'Ben Hur'
- Meredith Vieira's Talk Show Renewed for Second Season
- Screenwriter Spills Beans on Nicolas Cage and Tim Burton's Failed Plans for Superman
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie