Does Helena Bonham Carter Need an Oscars Stylist?
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars.
"She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more serious about her wardrobe," fashion designer Carmen Marc Valvo told PopEater at the 23rd Annual Bailey House Auction party.
Although the actress isn't interested in stylists, Valvo would step up at the last minute to give her a stunning look for the Oscars. "I would give her whimsical and quirky personality a bit of sophicication," he said.
Carter<, who plays a young Queen Mum in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress at the 2011 Oscars.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham CarterHelena-Bonham-
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Helena-Bonham-
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Peter Criss: Breast cancer 'scared the pants off me'
- ?Conan' shows ratings momentum, beats other late night shows in key demo
- Review: Ben Affleck gives performance of career in twisted 'Gone Girl'
- 'The Art of The Book of Life' Preview: How to Design a Villain
- TV Ratings: 'Black-ish' Falls, 'Stalker' Scares Up a Crowd
- Netflix's Ted Sarandos Meets Colombian President to Discuss 'Narcos'
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In The Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches For Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams