Does Helena Bonham Carter Need an Oscars Stylist?
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars.
"She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more serious about her wardrobe," fashion designer Carmen Marc Valvo told PopEater at the 23rd Annual Bailey House Auction party.
Although the actress isn't interested in stylists, Valvo would step up at the last minute to give her a stunning look for the Oscars. "I would give her whimsical and quirky personality a bit of sophicication," he said.
Carter<, who plays a young Queen Mum in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress at the 2011 Oscars.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham CarterHelena-Bonham-
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Helena-Bonham-
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- Hilary Duff explains bikini pic: I felt good
- 'The Voice': Artists Continue to Find Their Identities in the Knockouts
- 'The Following's' Michael Ealy on Being the "Best" Serial Killer: Theo "Doesn't Make Mistakes"
- Ombre Hair Appeared at the iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Spectre' Producers on Blofeld, Idris Elba as 007, and Who's Singing the Theme Song
- The 'Furious 7' Cast Remembers Paul Walker (VIDEO)
- Disney Is Working on a Live-Action 'Mulan' Remake, Too: Report