Joan Rivers Lobs Insult Grenade at Jennifer Aniston
By Christine Fenno Posted Feb 26th 2011 10:06AM
"I would like to take Jennifer Aniston, and put her hair over her f---ing face!" Rivers recently told UsWeekly. "I'm so bored with her and her stupid movies. They're all the same, I don't know how they get financed."
Aniston's hair, of course, made headlines this week when the chic actress debuted a sideswept, shoulder-length bob that had fans buzzing.
Despite Rivers' out-of-the-blue animosity, the once-again bankable 'Just Go With It' star (who celebrated victory at the box office this month opposite leading man Adam Sandler) certainly seems like someone who's comfortable taking the high road when it comes to dodging a feud.
The 42-year-old 'Friends' veteran recently told Oprah Winfrey she's finding middle age marked by "a comfort and an ease within myself. And sort of an ability to really tune out the unnecessary negativity....and really understand that it's all about just putting love and goodness out in the world."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- 'SNL' Cold Open Mocks Ebola's Spread to NYC
- New York TV Festival Unveils Winners of 20 Development Deals
- Jill Soloway: How a Detour Into Indie Filmmaking Led to Amazon's 'Transparent'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming