Joan Rivers Lobs Insult Grenade at Jennifer Aniston
By Christine Fenno Posted Feb 26th 2011 10:06AM
"I would like to take Jennifer Aniston, and put her hair over her f---ing face!" Rivers recently told UsWeekly. "I'm so bored with her and her stupid movies. They're all the same, I don't know how they get financed."
Aniston's hair, of course, made headlines this week when the chic actress debuted a sideswept, shoulder-length bob that had fans buzzing.
Despite Rivers' out-of-the-blue animosity, the once-again bankable 'Just Go With It' star (who celebrated victory at the box office this month opposite leading man Adam Sandler) certainly seems like someone who's comfortable taking the high road when it comes to dodging a feud.
The 42-year-old 'Friends' veteran recently told Oprah Winfrey she's finding middle age marked by "a comfort and an ease within myself. And sort of an ability to really tune out the unnecessary negativity....and really understand that it's all about just putting love and goodness out in the world."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Anne Meara, Comedian of Stiller & Meara Fame, Dies at 85
- TV Host Byron Allen Slams President Obama: "A White President in Blackface"
- Cannes: Salma Hayek, Colin Farrell, Amy Poehler Weigh in on Selfies Ban (Video)