Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars who make us go 'eww'
- Brad Paisley, Sarah Darling team up on Opry stage
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- Why 'Frozen' Was Such a Big Box-Office Hit in Japan
- One Direction Live Concert Film Set for Global Cinema Release
- China Box Office: Local Sensation ?Tiny Times 3.0' Knocks 'Transformers 4' Off Top Spot
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'
- 2014 Summer Movie Roundup: The Best and Worst Flicks To Watch