Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Louisiana's Anti-Gay Order Won't Disrupt Its Film Industry, Says 'Pitch Perfect' Producer
- It's Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- John Stamos "Heartbroken" That Olsen Twins Won't Be Returning for 'Fuller House'
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week