Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sienna Miller abruptly cut from Johnny Depp film 'Black Mass'
- Judge Joe Brown likens self to Nelson Mandela, calls out jail he was housed in for 5 days
- Chad Kroeger reportedly seen with other woman before Avril Lavigne split
- Venice: Johnny Depp Talks Becoming James "Whitey" Bulger in 'Black Mass'
- Hackers, Drug Dealers and a Springsteen-Loving Mayor: THR Critics Pick Summer's Best Shows
- Animated 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Team on Movie Tie-Ins and '80s References
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 13 Stars Who Almost Have an EGOT
- 11 Reasons Stephen Colbert Will Be the Best 'Late Night' Host Ever
- Benicio Del Toro Confirms 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Villain Role