Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Fox Rooting for Giants-Royals World Series to Last Seven Games
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby a "Rapist"
- Tokyo Content Market Opens With Record Attendance
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie