Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber crashes high school prom
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit
- Viacom, Discovery, AMC Networks CEOs Set for U.K. TV Industry Convention
- Baltimore Mayor, Md. Governor Walk Out of Riots Interview With CNN's Don Lemon (Video)
- Andrew Lesnie, Cinematographer for 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'Hobbit' Films, Dies at 59
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist
- Jack Nicholson's Reaction to Jared Leto's Joker Is Pretty Much Perfect
- This 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 3 Poster Is Heavenly