Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's children urge elder abuse prosecution against Kasem's widow
- Heidi Montag's father arrested on child sex abuse charges
- Snoop Dogg's big predictions for his youth football league
- CBS Orders Drama From Bryan Cranston and David Shore, James Patterson Adaptation
- ABC Orders Johnny Knoxville Comedy, Six More Pilots
- ABC Adds Dramas From 'Straight Outta Compton' Writer, 'E.R.' Vet to Pilot Slate
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!