Mark Logue Reveals the Real 'King's Speech'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 26th 2011 11:00AM
In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-author, Peter Conradi, delve into Lionel's diaries and records to discover more about the relationship between the speech therapist and the King.
There may be incredible Oscar buzz surrounding the film, but Mark isn't convinced his grandfather would enjoy the spotlight. "If he were alive, I don't think the film would have ever been made. He was incredibly secretive and respectful of the Duke of York, well the King's privacy, that confidentiality," said Logue.
Sit down with PopEater and Mark Logue to examine the only physical copy of the King's Speech after the jump!
Stars Stun on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock walked the Oscars red carpet as the front runner and a fashion favorite. See all of the nominees arrive >>>
Alberto E. Rodriguez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Begins Production, Steven Soderbergh Steps Behind the Camera
- Box-Office Crash: What Caused Hollywood's Miserable Summer?
- 'The Maze Runner' Rules Revealed in New Featurette
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?