Melissa Leo Quickly Apologizes for Her Oscars F-Bomb
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 10:14PM
"I'm just shaking in my boots here," 'The Fighter' star said. "Yeah, I am kind of speechless. When I watched Kate [Winslet] two years ago it looked so much f**king easier."
Backstage, Leo was quick to apologize for her obscenity. "I had no idea. This word ... I apologize to anyone that they offended. There's a great deal of the English language that is in my vernacular. I really don't mean to offend, and it's probably a very inappropriate place to use that particular word."
Leo also had some thoughts on Kirk Douglas, who presented Leo her Oscar after plenty of procrastinating. "He's really funny. He's an old actor. He was actually doing us all this huge favor. The longer he strung it out, the calmer I got to be. I got to take more than once glance at Amy [Adams], who was just a few rows from me."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer RaeLynn gets surprise visit from military brother
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Mark Pellington to Direct TNT's Cocaine Drama (Exclusive)
- TV Ratings: CBS' 'Thursday Night Football' Run Ends on High Note
- Greg Garcia Sells Coming of Age Comedy to ABC (Exclusive)
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Keanu Reeves Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'John Wick' Star
- 'Birdman' Review: Madness Meets Artistry in This Ambitious Movie
- Keanu Reeves Completely, Totally Loves 'John Wick' (VIDEO)