Oscars Get Autotuned by the Gregory Brothers
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 11:00PM
Forget Antoine Dodson -- the Oscars are the latest autotuned sensation.
Several movies -- including 'The Social Network,' 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' -- were subjected to the processed sound by the Gregory Brothers of Autotune the News fame. Watch It Inside!
The Gregory Brothers are the team behind the Internet sensation Dodson, whose 'Bed Intruder' became a viral hit and eventually an iTunes single.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Mariah Carey slams 'American Idol,' calls show 'fake'
- U.S. Filmmakers Team Up With Manga Legend Santa Inoue on 'Tokyo Tribe' TV Show
- Bob Saget Signs on for 'Fuller House,' John Stamos Confirms
- ?Bob's Burgers' Writer Raises $14K in Two Days to Watch ?Entourage' Movie for Charity
- New Movies: 'Aloha,' 'San Andreas,' & More
- Andy Serkis's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Revealed
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules Splits From Whitney Bischoff