Oscars Get Autotuned by the Gregory Brothers
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 11:00PM
Forget Antoine Dodson -- the Oscars are the latest autotuned sensation.
Several movies -- including 'The Social Network,' 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' -- were subjected to the processed sound by the Gregory Brothers of Autotune the News fame. Watch It Inside!
The Gregory Brothers are the team behind the Internet sensation Dodson, whose 'Bed Intruder' became a viral hit and eventually an iTunes single.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Swim week swimsuit shockers
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- Zhang Yimou Sues Hong Kong Film Company for Non-Payment
- China's Wanda Plans to Buy 'One or Two Large International Entertainment Companies?'
- PiFan Market Closes With Awards for Experimental Indian and Chinese Genre Films
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada