Oscars Get Autotuned by the Gregory Brothers
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 11:00PM
Forget Antoine Dodson -- the Oscars are the latest autotuned sensation.
Several movies -- including 'The Social Network,' 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' -- were subjected to the processed sound by the Gregory Brothers of Autotune the News fame. Watch It Inside!
The Gregory Brothers are the team behind the Internet sensation Dodson, whose 'Bed Intruder' became a viral hit and eventually an iTunes single.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Pro-Russia Crimean Leadership Shuts Down Two Ukrainian TV Networks
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Movie Pools Pressure With Opportunity for Rob Thomas
- BBC TV Boss: More Channels Could Be Moved Online
- Lindsay Lohan teases possible ?Mean Girls' reunion on ?Tonight Show', has water war with Jimmy Fallon ? VIDEO
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's ?T Magazine' interview
- Jude Law Is Close to Joining Melissa McCarthy's Already Star-Packed 'Susan Cooper'
- The 'Sin City 2' Trailer Is Black and White and Badass (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Lip Gloss Is Almost Completely Sold Out