Oscars Get Autotuned by the Gregory Brothers
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 11:00PM
Forget Antoine Dodson -- the Oscars are the latest autotuned sensation.
Several movies -- including 'The Social Network,' 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' -- were subjected to the processed sound by the Gregory Brothers of Autotune the News fame. Watch It Inside!
The Gregory Brothers are the team behind the Internet sensation Dodson, whose 'Bed Intruder' became a viral hit and eventually an iTunes single.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Discovery Cancels 'Everest Jump Live'
- Box Office (Specialty): Woody Allen a Big Draw in 'Fading Gigolo' Despite Scandal
- Box Office: 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Launches Overseas to Massive $47 Million
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Weekend Box Office: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Again, 'Transcendence' Disappoints
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)