Oscars Get Autotuned by the Gregory Brothers
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 27th 2011 11:00PM
Forget Antoine Dodson -- the Oscars are the latest autotuned sensation.
Several movies -- including 'The Social Network,' 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I' -- were subjected to the processed sound by the Gregory Brothers of Autotune the News fame. Watch It Inside!
The Gregory Brothers are the team behind the Internet sensation Dodson, whose 'Bed Intruder' became a viral hit and eventually an iTunes single.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Celebrity trout pouts
- India's Carnival Completes Takeover of Reliance's Big Cinemas Chain
- "Let It Go"? Chinese Internet Users Complain Beijing Winter Olympics Song Copies 'Frozen' Anthem
- Rio Olympics Expected to Exceed London's $1.1 Billion in Advertising
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Ryan Reynolds Loves His Swords In New 'Deadpool' Red-Band Trailer
- Recap of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Episode 9: Prom Night, Prom Fright!
- 22 Best Spy Movies on Netflix Streaming