New Mom Penelope Cruz Stuns on Oscars Red Carpet
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 27th 2011 07:32PM
Penelope Cruz made her first post-baby red carpet appearance at tonight's Oscars just weeks after delivering her first child.
Clad in a sparkling red L'Wren Scott dress, Cruz stunned onlookers as she graced the red carpet on the arm of her husband, Javier Bardem, who is nominated for best actor for 'Biutiful.'
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' actress is no stranger to the Oscars spotlight after winning an Academy Award for best supporting actress in 2008 for her role opposite Bardem in 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona.'
See Penelope Cruz's incredible post-baby body after the jump!
2011 Oscars Red Carpet Photos
'True Grit' star and nominee Hailee Steinfeld stuns on the red carpet at the 2011 Academy Awards. Check Out More Pics from this year's Oscars ceremony>>>
MORE ABOUT Penelope Cruz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Penelope Cruz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Jennette McCurdy, 'Between' Cast Support St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Specialty Box Office: 'Theory of Everything' Quickly Lands in Top 10
- It's Not Easy Being Blue: A Brief History of Marvel's Kree
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know