Porn Star Kacey Jordan: Charlie Sheen Is 'Most Self-Destructive Person I Have Ever Met'
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 28th 2011 05:49PM
Charlie Sheen's 22-year-old porn star pal Kacey Jordan and lifelong friend Sean Penn have both spoken to GQ magazine for a striking long-form piece that digs deep into what makes Sheen tick.
Opening up to GQ writer Amy Wallace in February, Sheen recapped his widely reported 36-hour coke-fueled porn star party: "In regards to this whole recent odyssey, I'll just say this: It was epic. There are two rules at my house right now: You park your judgment at the door, and you enjoy every moment. People can interpret that however they want. Enjoy every sober moment. Enjoy every loaded moment. Just enjoy every moment. It's not a rehearsal, you know?"
After the jump, read Kacey Jordan's sad account of what "enjoy every moment" meant to Sheen hours before his hospitalization.
Kacey Jordan was promised $5,000 for an appearance at Sheen's party in late January, and she found the 'Two and a Half Men' star in a sorry state. "His teeth were all gold. I see him as that guy on that show -- you know, a celebrity. But he told me he has to put on fake teeth for his show," she told GQ.
Sheen informed Jordan of his plan to create a "porn family" and all live under one roof. "He said that he was going to take care of us. It was just going to be a big party house. He was all about partying, partying, partying, partying. Never a rest," Jordan said.
Hours into the bender, Jordan found herself alone with Sheen. Sheen asked her to hold him almost immediately after he requested oral sex while smoking cocaine from a pipe. "I think he was scared. I could see the pain," Jordan said. "As I was walking away, I could see him just sitting in the bed, hunched over with his pipe. That night I knew: This is the most self-destructive person I have ever met."
Sean Penn, whom GQ notes made home movies with Charlie Sheen as a kid, chimed in with the following observations about Sheen:
►"When you divorce the moral judgments, which I prefer to do, I see a guy who has a clearer view of the nature of the world around him than is sometimes comfortable to have. Those are the sort of people who have a tendency to find altered states. But he's a very ironic character. He's got pretension in the crosshairs of his wit. I think to a large degree he's saying, 'Guys, we're only going to be here once, so lighten the f**k up.'"
►"We're talking about the son of a movie star, who had a certain realistic irreverence for the business and the way that people were subject to successes and failures. He's so deeply invested in a humor about himself. That's what Charlie is to me: He's an honest public figure."
Sheen's "honesty" has manifested itself in the form of bizarre, hyperbolic quotes in the past week. He told ABC, "I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen.' It's not available 'cause if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and children will weep over your exploded body."
One of GQ's quotes from a (presumably calmer) Sheen gives a hint to his golden-quote-heavy maniacal media frenzy ensuing lately: "I spent the first 45 years living a semi-inauthentic life. Now my promise to myself is that everything I do will be authentic."
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael B. Jordan Talks Fantastic Four Reboot, Says He Wants to Direct
- CeeLo Green's TBS Show The Good Life Canceled After Controversial Rape Tweets
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says "I Want Girls to Love Themselves"
- Roxy Sowlaty Attempts to Burn Shoes From Her Ex-Boyfriend—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Deleted Scene!
- Jill Duggar Reveals Her Pregnancy Cravings, Says "All Day" Morning Sickness Is ''Well Worth It''