Willie Geist: 'Snooki and Justin Bieber Crushed Me!'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 28th 2011 04:15PM
The book made it to all the best-sellers lists when it hit shelves, but Snooki and one very bankable Canadian "crushed" him in the end. "My book came out the same day as Justin Bieber's book. What a terrible mistake by me! I had no chance!"
Other Fascinating Things We Learned From Willie:
► Willie gets up at 3AM every day to get ready for his MSNBC show, 'Way Too Early.'
► He does NOT see Tina Fey wandering around the halls of 30 Rock. "You'd be surprised to know that '30 Rock' is not shot at 30 Rock."
► He (jokingly) says that NBC Nightly News man Brian Williams is "very difficult" and that he works in a "glass enclosure so that other people cannot breathe his air."
Check Out 'American Freak Show: The Completely Fabricated Stories of Our New National Treasures' on Amazon!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Skip Fourth of July Tradition Amid Split: Look Back at Their Past Parade Photos
- Gigi Hadid, Joe Jonas Keep Close at Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Bash: New Photos
- Michael Douglas' Mother, Diana Douglas Webster, Dies at 92
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Cynthia Bailey Reacts to NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Departure: The Show Isn't About Just One Person
- Diana Douglas Dies: Actress, Mother of Michael Douglas and Ex-Wife of Kirk Douglas Was 92
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her 2 Kids in New York City Amid Ongoing Custody Battle