Willie Geist: 'Snooki and Justin Bieber Crushed Me!'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 28th 2011 04:15PM
The book made it to all the best-sellers lists when it hit shelves, but Snooki and one very bankable Canadian "crushed" him in the end. "My book came out the same day as Justin Bieber's book. What a terrible mistake by me! I had no chance!"
Other Fascinating Things We Learned From Willie:
► Willie gets up at 3AM every day to get ready for his MSNBC show, 'Way Too Early.'
► He does NOT see Tina Fey wandering around the halls of 30 Rock. "You'd be surprised to know that '30 Rock' is not shot at 30 Rock."
► He (jokingly) says that NBC Nightly News man Brian Williams is "very difficult" and that he works in a "glass enclosure so that other people cannot breathe his air."
Check Out 'American Freak Show: The Completely Fabricated Stories of Our New National Treasures' on Amazon!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Poltergeist Actor Oliver Robins Says Costars' Eerie Deaths Were "Just Tragic Coincidences," No Curse
- Watch a Giant Lizard Poop All Over an Us Weekly Animal Planet Video Shoot Gone Horribly Wrong
- Kim Richards' Dying Ex-Husband Monty Confirms He's Missing Daughter Brooke's Wedding: "I Was Given a Few Months to Live"
- Reports: '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Newly Engaged #RichKids Brendan Fitzpatrick and Morgan Stewart Give a Tour of Their First Home Together—See the Clip!
- Best Looks of the Week: Diane Kruger's Gilded Gown, Chanel Iman's Red Carpet Confection & More!
- Armie Hammer & Elizabeth Chambers Celebrate Fifth Wedding Anniversary, Look Forward to "At Least" 50 More!