Willie Geist: 'Snooki and Justin Bieber Crushed Me!'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 28th 2011 04:15PM
The book made it to all the best-sellers lists when it hit shelves, but Snooki and one very bankable Canadian "crushed" him in the end. "My book came out the same day as Justin Bieber's book. What a terrible mistake by me! I had no chance!"
Other Fascinating Things We Learned From Willie:
► Willie gets up at 3AM every day to get ready for his MSNBC show, 'Way Too Early.'
► He does NOT see Tina Fey wandering around the halls of 30 Rock. "You'd be surprised to know that '30 Rock' is not shot at 30 Rock."
► He (jokingly) says that NBC Nightly News man Brian Williams is "very difficult" and that he works in a "glass enclosure so that other people cannot breathe his air."
Check Out 'American Freak Show: The Completely Fabricated Stories of Our New National Treasures' on Amazon!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Brody Strips Out of Wetsuit: See His Hot Shirtless Body!
- Katherine Heigl Snuggles With Daughter Adalaide, Husband Josh Kelley: Pictures
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- The REAL Split Story? Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Dumped French Montana Because He Was Secretly Texting Her BFF Malika Haqq!
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Gabrielle Union confirms topless pic is her and will be contacting the FBI
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!