Willie Geist: 'Snooki and Justin Bieber Crushed Me!'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 28th 2011 04:15PM
The book made it to all the best-sellers lists when it hit shelves, but Snooki and one very bankable Canadian "crushed" him in the end. "My book came out the same day as Justin Bieber's book. What a terrible mistake by me! I had no chance!"
Other Fascinating Things We Learned From Willie:
► Willie gets up at 3AM every day to get ready for his MSNBC show, 'Way Too Early.'
► He does NOT see Tina Fey wandering around the halls of 30 Rock. "You'd be surprised to know that '30 Rock' is not shot at 30 Rock."
► He (jokingly) says that NBC Nightly News man Brian Williams is "very difficult" and that he works in a "glass enclosure so that other people cannot breathe his air."
Check Out 'American Freak Show: The Completely Fabricated Stories of Our New National Treasures' on Amazon!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Toned Booty, Cute Puppy in Bikini Pic
- Hugh Jackman Announces His Final Wolverine Role in the Coolest Way: Pic
- Mariah Carey Vacations in Cleavage-Tastic Bikini With Pal Brett Ratner: Pics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Roger Moore, '70s and '80s James Bond Star, Denies Saying "Something Racist About Idris Elba"
- Justin Bieber Surprises Ariana Grande on Stage, But Just Can't Seem to Remember Her Lyrics—Watch Now!