Charlie Sheen Reveals Secrets of His Mini Harem
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 1st 2011 08:02PM
Howard Stern pulled a "Howard Stern" on Tuesday, skipping the pleasantries and getting right down to what America really wants to know about Charlie Sheen's world: Who are these "goddesses" of his, and how do they all live? Sheen's Hefner-ian harem includes two very young women, retired porn actress Rachel Oberlin and former nanny Natalie Kenly.
Sheen said Oberlin (known as Bree Olson to the perv set) is "retired" from the porn biz because of him. He also explained that Kenly, whom he refers to in interviews as Natty, is a "young gal that I met through a mutual friend" and is an artist.
Stern then moved on to to practical matters with this exchange that we find particularly enjoyable:
Rob Quivers: But how do they work it? Do they sleep in the same bed?
Howard Stern: Yeah, are all three of you in the bed together?
Charlie Sheen: No, because we're adults and we realize that three in a bed is like, we are all not 7 [years old].
Howard: So everybody gets their own bed?
New Yorkers React to Charlie's Troubles:Charlie: We have two beds in the bedroom, and it is a 2-1 switch off. A "2-1 switch off," listen to me.
Howard: This is unbelievable. The two of them stay in the same bed, and you are in the bed next to them?
Charlie: No, they will take a separate bed and then I have to choose.
Robin: Oh, so you come in and choose which bed you want to sleep in.
Howard: You live like a king, my friend.
Charlie: Why the hell shouldn't I, Howard?
Howard: Why not? You're special, right?
Charlie: Yes, I am, just like you. We are special.
Watch Sheen in His 'Today' Show Interview:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
- Bidder Pays $1.5 Million For Trip Into Space With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Bruce Taught Me to Be "Humble"
- Amanda Bynes’ Arrest: Hollywood Publicist Says He Called Cops On Star Because He Had ‘Proof She Was Suicidal’
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside