Nate Berkus Swears He Won't Judge You and Your Ugly House!
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 1st 2011 01:10PM
"Your home should tell the story of who you are. And I believe that's really a universal goal," he said. "Even if we don't have a lot of money, we want our homes to reflect the best side of us. So when somebody decorates in a certain way, hopefully it expresses themselves."
We also got him to admit (with a big grin) he would never date someone with an ugly apartment but that you should not be afraid to let him and his detail-oriented mind into your home. "I'm not a judgey mcjudgey when you invite me in your house for dinner. I'm really not, let me come in!"
► Check Out TheNateShow.com For Design Tips and to Get Your Local Listings!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast: See How the Star Would Look in Belle's Classic Costumes!
- Shannen Doherty: "My Heart Breaks" for Tori Spelling, True Tori Makes Me "Uncomfortable"
- Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Hollywood, Acting: "I Need to Breathe"
- Kim Kardashian: Bruce Jenner is 'the happiest I've ever seen him'
- New Bill Cosby accuser: 'It was obvious to me that he had had sex with me'
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson reunite for comedy 'She's Funny That Way'