Nate Berkus Swears He Won't Judge You and Your Ugly House!
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 1st 2011 01:10PM
"Your home should tell the story of who you are. And I believe that's really a universal goal," he said. "Even if we don't have a lot of money, we want our homes to reflect the best side of us. So when somebody decorates in a certain way, hopefully it expresses themselves."
We also got him to admit (with a big grin) he would never date someone with an ugly apartment but that you should not be afraid to let him and his detail-oriented mind into your home. "I'm not a judgey mcjudgey when you invite me in your house for dinner. I'm really not, let me come in!"
► Check Out TheNateShow.com For Design Tips and to Get Your Local Listings!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Nick Viall's Awkward Confrontation with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Accuses Meghan Edmonds of Being a Gold Digger
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders