Nate Berkus Swears He Won't Judge You and Your Ugly House!
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 1st 2011 01:10PM
"Your home should tell the story of who you are. And I believe that's really a universal goal," he said. "Even if we don't have a lot of money, we want our homes to reflect the best side of us. So when somebody decorates in a certain way, hopefully it expresses themselves."
We also got him to admit (with a big grin) he would never date someone with an ugly apartment but that you should not be afraid to let him and his detail-oriented mind into your home. "I'm not a judgey mcjudgey when you invite me in your house for dinner. I'm really not, let me come in!"
► Check Out TheNateShow.com For Design Tips and to Get Your Local Listings!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Discusses Friendship With Brad Pitt: "He's Like My Husband"
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Tori Spelling Briefly Quarantined After Being Hospitalized for Bronchitis, Sinus Infection
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver Parody ''Shake It Off,'' Sing "Bake It Off"—Watch Now!
- Brie Bella's Dolce & Gabbana Teen Choice Awards Outfit and More Total Divas Styles—Get the Hot Looks!