Nate Berkus Swears He Won't Judge You and Your Ugly House!
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 1st 2011 01:10PM
"Your home should tell the story of who you are. And I believe that's really a universal goal," he said. "Even if we don't have a lot of money, we want our homes to reflect the best side of us. So when somebody decorates in a certain way, hopefully it expresses themselves."
We also got him to admit (with a big grin) he would never date someone with an ugly apartment but that you should not be afraid to let him and his detail-oriented mind into your home. "I'm not a judgey mcjudgey when you invite me in your house for dinner. I'm really not, let me come in!"
► Check Out TheNateShow.com For Design Tips and to Get Your Local Listings!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Sudeikis Plays Drinko With Jimmy Fallon, Chugs Tequila, Bubble Tea
- Miranda Lambert Lies on New York Sidewalk, Shares Heartbreaking Photo Post Blake Shelton Divorce
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Karlie Kloss ditches runway for NYU
- Sofia Vergara dons Peggy Bundy wig
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support
- Hipster Barbie Hilariously Mocks Being "Authentic" on Instagram
- Has The Bachelorette's Josh Murray Found Love Again?! Andi Dorfman's Ex Posts Cryptic Pic With Beautiful Blonde