Charlie Sheen's Goddesses: Meet Rachel Oberlin and Natalie Kenley
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 2nd 2011 11:15AM
Charlie Sheen got to introduce the world to his "goddesses" during his well-publicized '20/20' interview on Tuesday night.
He explains they are his reason for getting up. "My beautiful, perfect, lovely family that is pure magic. I keep looking around and go 'wow,' not only do I deserve this, but it's on. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee that it's scary. People say it's lonely at the top, but I sure like the view."
The focus was on his "goddesses." Specifically, Natalie Kenley, a former nanny and model, and porn star Rachel Oberlin, better known to her fans and Howard Stern listeners anywhere as Bree Olson -- both of whom are Sheen's live-in girlfriends at his home he calls Sober Valley Lodge.
What's life like in the lodge? Sheen told ABC it's where "all things beautiful" happen. "It's clean, there's cleansing, there's healing here. There's children, there's laughter. There's beautiful women and perfect food. We just win."
Oberlin says of life with their trio on the lodge: "Natalie and Charlie have their own special connection. I have my own connection with Charlie, and then she and I have our own relationship."
Here's the Goddess Segment from '20/20'
For a little more on Sheen's better two-thirds, check out what AOL's Surge Desk has rounded up.
1. Oberlin spent some time in juvie
In January, Radar reported that Oberlin spent two years in a juvenile detention center in Indiana before starting her career in the adult entertainment industry.
2. And that wasn't her only run-in with the law
Just a few weeks ago, Oberlin was arrested for drunken driving after being pulled over in Fort Wayne, Ind.
3. Sheen isn't Kenly's first celebrity love interest
Before hooking up with Charlie, Kenly dated hard-rocker Shifty Shellshock from the band Crazy Town.
4. Kenly may be something of a marijuana enthusiast
Kenly is a former model for Cali Chronic X magazine and was recently honored as "Chronic Girl 2010."
5. They are acting like mother figures to Sheen's kids
So you are probably thinking that can't be good, but for better or worse, both girls seem to have Sheen's blessing as maternal figures in his children's lives. And while they admit that their living arrangement is a bit unconventional, the women appear, at least in this 'Good Morning America' video, to keep the party lifestyle away from their home.
Olson/Oberlin does seem to be having a tough time adjusting to the media blitz. In the only Twitter post we can safely show you wholesome people, she says:
PopEater spoke to RadarOnline about the vibe inside Charlie Sheen's palace:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: The White House Embraces Gay Marriage As Cyrus Beene Says I Do
- McDonald's Launches Big Mac Fashion Collection, Because Who Doesn't Love Burgers?
- Billy Zane Jokes About Zayn Malik One Direction Tweets: "It's Z-A-N-E, Not Z-A-Y-N!"
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!