Donald Trump's Advice for Charlie Sheen: Relax and Stay Clean
By Ben Trivett Posted Mar 2nd 2011 02:00PM
Everyone has an opinion about the ongoing Charlie Sheen saga, but who cares about random tweets and well-wishes when PopEater can bring you straight talk from the king of telling it like it is -- Donald Trump. A personal friend of Sheen's, Trump, of course, has some to-the-point advice for the 'Two and a Half Men' star.
Would Trump have Sheen on 'Celebrity Apprentice'? PopEater sat down with the business tycoon for an exclusive interview to find out. Hear Trump's advice for Sheen after the jump!
MORE ABOUT Donald Trump
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Donald Trump Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lena Dunham Now Proud to Run, Says She Used to Do It Looking "Like a Wounded Baby Pterodactyl"
- Jason Segel Plays Hilarious Game of Word Sneak With Jimmy Fallon: Watch!
- Mia Farrow Puts Lion-Killing Dentist's Address on Twitter, Faces Internet Backlash
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name