Joan Collins Blames Tight Dress for Oscar Night Hospital Visit
By Christo Varghese Posted Mar 2nd 2011 03:55AM
The 77-year-old 'Dynasty' actress was reported to be wearing a purple figure-hugging dress by designer Georges Hobeika at the 2011 Oscars.
Page Six is revealing that Collins was at Graydon Carter's viewing party and dinner at the Sunset Tower Hotel when she started to feel faint.
Collins went and rested on a sofa at the hotel's bar, while her husband Percy Gibson, called for an ambulance. Collins was discreetly helped out of the back of the hotel.
She told the Daily Mail that the reason she could have fainted was possibly her very tight dress. "The truth was, I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress, and had something rather like a Victorian swoon."
Collins also said, "We had been there for seven hours, and I started feeling dizzy. I tried to get some air, but I felt really faint. I wanted to leave in our limo, but Percy decided to call an ambulance. We went to the hospital, and they did all the tests before the doctors told me I was absolutely fine and released me."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Lachey Shares Adorable Picture of Blooming Baby Bump, First Instagram Since Pregnancy Announcement
- Husband's Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex Goes Viral; Cameron Diaz Cuts Radio Interview Short After Host Disses Drew Barrymore: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Katherine Webb Shares Bikini Honeymoon Shot, Peek at Wedding to AJ McCarron
- She's An American Woman In London! Noelle Reno Dishes About Life, Work And Reality Show ?Ladies Of London'
- Madonna’s Underage Teenage Daughter Says She ‘Awkwardly Avoided Teachers’ At Prom After Drinking Champagne
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day