Tom Ford Comes to Isla Fisher's Wardrobe Malfunction Rescue [Video]
By AOL TV Editors Posted Mar 2nd 2011 08:20AM
At the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party, Larry David gave Isla Fisher a "firm, hard hug" that snapped her dress strap. "I was exposed," she told Jimmy Fallon on 'Late Night.'
"But only at the Vanity Fair party, the crowds parted, and there appeared my fashion angel in the name of Tom Ford, who had on him a cufflink, a wire coat hanger and a candlestick." Watch the video inside!
"He's like a fashion 'MacGyver'!" exclaimed the host. Evidently so. "He MacGyvered my strap back on, and I had a great night!" Fisher said. And who says the rich and famous are just like us?
See more at TV Squad.
MORE ABOUT Isla Fisher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Isla Fisher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift Sitting Together at Billboard Awards
- Amy Adams Risks Nip Slip in Plunging V-Neck Dress
- Liam Hemsworth Parties Without Miley Cyrus at Cannes Film Festival
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Nicole Kidman plays Grace Kelly in movie set for 2014 Oscar season