Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:30PM
Sultry and half-clothed on the cover of V Magazine, Britney Spears declares, "The b***h is back and better than ever!" The fierce pop singer, whose seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' lands March 29, talks openly about her album, boys and fame, adding that she has moved past the media scrutiny that plagued parts of her career.
"I try to block it all out and not pay attention to anything they write about me in the magazines or online. I'm done with that," Spears told V Magazine. "I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It's a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn."
On her new album: I think 'Femme Fatale' speaks for itself... I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That's what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It's definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.
Why she's more guarded about her personal life: I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children.
On her talents and interests that might surprise people: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.
What she'd do if she gave up show businesses: I'd be a full-time mom, which would be cool. I'd miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Second-Generation Hotties: See Pierce Brosnan and Val Kilmer's Sons!
- Now Playing Live Movie Reviews: Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Dominate?
- Duggar Fans Are Fighting Back! How They Plan to Save ?19 Kids'
- Pierce Brosnan's Son Dylan, Val Kilmer's Son Jack Work What Their Papas Gave Them for Saint Laurent Campaign: Photos
- Students Are Tweeting Thanks to Michelle Obama With Pics Of Gross Cafeteria Food -- See the Meals!
- Jennifer Aniston: I Bared My Butt Way "Way Before" Kim Kardashian, "I Was an Original"