Britney Spears Strips Down For V Magazine
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:30PM
Sultry and half-clothed on the cover of V Magazine, Britney Spears declares, "The b***h is back and better than ever!" The fierce pop singer, whose seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale,' lands March 29, talks openly about her album, boys and fame, adding that she has moved past the media scrutiny that plagued parts of her career.
"I try to block it all out and not pay attention to anything they write about me in the magazines or online. I'm done with that," Spears told V Magazine. "I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It's a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn."
On her new album: I think 'Femme Fatale' speaks for itself... I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That's what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It's definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.
Why she's more guarded about her personal life: I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children.
On her talents and interests that might surprise people: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean Southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It's really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.
What she'd do if she gave up show businesses: I'd be a full-time mom, which would be cool. I'd miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- 'The Voice' Crowns Its Winner
- Your Summer Roundup Of Reality-TV Ridiculousness
- Nick Offerman Is 'Axe Cop'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- Selma Blair to Exit ?Anger Management'
- ?The Voice' Finale Bonanza: Cher, Christina Aguilera and a New Winner!
- Miss USA Erin Brady on Miss Utah's Flub
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories