Is the Media Paying Too Much Attention to Charlie Sheen? Our Facebook Fans Sound Off
Tina Dement: Most definitely! He is feeding on all this attention and it just fuels his erratic behavior. The man needs serious help. In no way is his behavior and actions that of a sane or healthy individual and the people around him know this they just don't care because they are getting free drugs, a home to live in and publicity. I would not be shocked to hear he has suffered an OD.
Kristen Lambert Hernandez: They're giving him the wrong kind of attention for sure. Instead of constantly posting his crazy ramblings everywhere, why doesn't someone stage an intervention and get him help? I don't understand why everyone is loving this, we know he's going to keep getting worse and instead of trying to stop it, everyone's got their laptops ready to write the next story.
Read more Facebook reactions after the jump.
Norma Meredith: Yes, I do. The more attention the press gives him the more his distorted image of his importance gets fed. I actually feel sorry for him because there is obviously something seriously wrong. At this time, he's just a train wreck waiting to happen.
Janel Peters: I think its him giving them exactly, what they want, an making so easy to feed on his constant ranting an raving. Its like desert b4 dinner for the press.
Lorry Clouse: I hate every bit of this crap! He is an awesome actor who came from another awesome actor. I feel sorry for the whole family. I think everyone needs to back off and let this poor man figure things out. The people who need to help him are his family. Not the public.
Barbara Brimm: I'm looving every second of it. The shows getting higher ratings now than it ever has. I loved the show. It wont be the same without him if they decide to cancel it. People are watching that never watched it before. I do think he needs to get his sh*t together though. Hes a little far out there for sure. I agree, hes a train wreck. But hopefully he will pull himself together for his and his childrens sake. I still have hope for him. He's a great actor. Just llike father and brother.
Michael John Varga: It's just like with Britney Spears and her downward spiral, or Lindsay Lohan. Don't give them any attention and they'll stop acting out, just like a 2yr old with a tantrum.
We did have at least one differing option:
Pamela Kay Kidd Heck no! why do you think your on facebook all the time, we love Popeater because it gives us the good juicy gossip we cant get anywhere else, thanks and keep it coming!!
PopEater spoke to RadarOnline about how Charlie Sheen really feels about losing his kids:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Modeled in Three More Runway Shows in Milan: See the Pictures!
- Meagan Good Comments On Nude Photo Scandal: Sharers Should Be Ashamed
- Elle Fanning Debuts Sleek New Brunette Locks, Shoulder-Length Bob For The Boxtrolls Premiere: See the Hairstyle
- Teresa Giudice's Legal Crisis Manager Wants ?The View' To Hire Her To Revamp Show ? ?I Expect A Call,' She Says
- Pierce Brosnan A Silver Fox On The Hawaiian Shores, Celebrating His Wife Keely Shaye Smith's 51st Birthday
- ?Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Breaks Down Over Heartbreaking Custody Battle With Ex Corey Simms: ?I Can't Imagine Not Being The One Taking Care Of Her!'
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later