Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus postponing tour due to allergic reaction
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez's death mourned throughout the world
- Bryan Singer's lawyer claims his client was not in Hawaii when alleged abuse occurred
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Debbie Gibson Blames Extreme Weight Loss on Terrifying Battle with Disease
- Lara Spencer Named New ?GMA' Co-Host
- Extra Scoop: 5 Biggest Reveals from the ?Scandal' Season 3 Finale and More!
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories