Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone Say ?Aloha' to New Romantic Comedy
- Comedy Great Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's Mom, Dies at 85
- Confirmed: Prince Harry Finally Meets His Niece!
- Jessa Duggar's Father-in-Law Michael Seewald Responds to Josh Duggar's Molestation Allegations: "Hang In There"
- Anna Duggar Shared Cryptic Quote About Forgiveness Days Before Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations Surfaced
- Kris Jenner Shares "Fun and Silly" Text Messages From Rob Kardashian and Kids