Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Watch! One Direction Star Strips Down on a Boat... Guess Who It is
- Benji Madden Plays Coy About Vacation Pics with GF Cameron Diaz
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Steve Madden's Favorite Shoe Fashion!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Sebastian Stan and Margarita Levieva Are Dating!
- Kristen Stewart Will Not Star in Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth Reprise Roles