Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'The Voice' Results Live Blog! Who's In and Who's Out
- Laura Dern Hopes ?Jurassic World' Continues to Reinvent That ?Jurassic' Experience
- Extra Scoop: Bruce Jenner's ?Kinky' Night Out with Rumored GF
- Kim Zolciak Flaunts Teeny Tiny Waist, Denies Using a Waist Trainer Like Kim Kardashian -- See Her Slim Bod!
- Jennifer Aniston Does Her Best Kim Kardashian In a Tight Red Top, Huge Inflatable Cleavage: See the Hilarious Outfit
- Chris Harrison Jokingly Slaps Chris Soules in New Bachelor Promo: Plus, a Pregnancy Test