Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Fall Out Boy's Advice For Rob Ford: 'Kill Yourself' Or 'Apologize'
- Snooki: Chris Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- Down With The Vampires
- ?Suits' makes EW's Summer Must List ? the stars give us theirs
- Season Finale Round-Up: Our TV critics on ?The Office,' ?Bates Motel,' ?Doctor Who,' ?Arrow,' ?Nashville' and more
- Mariah Carey swears, has a wardrobe issue on ?Good Morning America' ? VIDEO
- Sneak Peek! Cirque du Soleil's ?Michael Jackson One'
- Amanda Bynes Arrest: Star Denies Bong Toss, Says It Was 'a Vase'
- Now Playing: Live Movie Reviews