Lil Wayne Scolded by Adorable Little Girls in Music Video
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 3rd 2011 04:49PM
Lil Wayne's got bling, babes and enough cash to make it rain in biblical proportions.
What he doesn't always seem to have is a lot of respect for women or a particularly pleasant vocabulary, according to girl group Watoto From the Nile.
The three-piece ensemble, made up of Nia, 10, Nya, 9, and Kamaria, 5, has penned 'Letter to Lil Wayne,' an eloquent plea for Wayne to clean up his not-safe-for-school language and to rethink his overall misogynistic vibe. Check out 'Letter to Lil Wayne' (via Vulture) after the jump >>
The track contains lyrical gems like, "Every other word in the song is disturbin' / Please, Mr. Wayne, can you stop all the hurtin'" and "Don't you think it's kind of mean / To disrespect a royal queen?"
As for the impetus for recording the track, "He talks about drugs and stuff," says Nia. Adds Nya, "I think he disrespects women." Watch it here:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Hulk Hogan thanks fans for their support after being released from WWE contract
- Robin Williams' Work Highlighted in New Video
- Hilaria Baldwin Says Baby Rafa Is Getting ‘Really Chubby'
- What Will Happen to Bobbi Kristina's $20-Mil Fortune?
- Chace Crawford Dating Blood and Oil Costar Rebecca Rittenhouse — See Photos and Get All the Details From His B-Day
- Empire Costars Grace Gealey and Trai Byers Engaged - All the Proposal Details!
- Victoria's Secret Angels Fly to Rome to Shoot Holiday Campaign: Get a Sneak Peek at the Sexy Photos to Come!