Tila Tequila -- Defining Moments
Reality TV star Tila Tequila says her defining moment lasted for 365 days. "2010 was a really bad year for me," she tells PopEater. "When you are at the bottom, you can't go any lower but up. I think it was the moment when you become honest with yourself and say 'You need to slow down a little bit.' And that's what really helped my career. I laid low with the media. I took time off. I spent some quality time with friends and family." She also got sober
"Sometimes you've got to have balance 'cause sometimes Hollywood is really crazy. It made me a different person. It made me feel like the girl last year -- even though it was only last year, I feel like that is so millions of years ago." She also looks a million years removed from the Tequila who spent time in our offices last summer.
Stop and smell the roses. I actually plant roses now! I'm just trying to enjoy every moment.
"I feel so different. I feel like a new woman. I'm very happy these days and I haven't felt this good in so long. I'm less selfish these days. I'm more into other people. I'm stopping to enjoy the simple things in life. Stop and smell the roses," Tequila says. "I actually plant roses now! I'm just trying to enjoy every moment."
"It's okay to be vulnerable," she says. "It's okay to not always be tough and strong and be this tough girl who doesn't care and I think that really helped me. So that's why my defining moment was 2010. It was my defining year. I feel like such a different woman today. I used to say a girl but I actually feel like a woman. It's not about pleasing others and trying to fit in. I just feel like I'm doing this for me now."
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pamela Anderson, Carey Hart Slam ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in Online Rants
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off 7-Pound Weight Loss in $3,000 Cutout Jumpsuit Complete With Abs, Sideboob : Picture
- Wilmer Valderrama Sends Girlfriend Demi Lovato a Sweet Birthday Message: "Love You Through All"
- She's ?Stronger!' Britney Spears Wants Father's Conservatorship to End, Feels Ready To Marry Boyfriend David Lucado
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski says men needs to get over naked women
- Brooklyn Beckham Supports Chloë Grace Moretz by Attending Her If I Stay Movie Premiere—Watch Now!
- You Have to Watch This Girl Do the Ice Bucket Challenge After Getting Her Wisdom Teeth Out
- Anne Hathaway Joins Instagram, Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Watch Her, Shia LaBeouf and More Get Wet!