Who Were the Biggest Celebrities of February 2011?
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 4th 2011 07:00PM
Celebrity One-Stops are PopEater's way of highlighting your five favorite celebrities every month. According to you, most awesome readers, February's biggest stars were a Grammy-nominated movie-star pop prodigy, a sexy Super Bowl performer, a guy on a drug he named after himself, a diva who came out of an egg, and a "mean girl" you know very well. See the full list after the jump.
Without further ado, our top celebrities of February 2011:
1. Justin Bieber: Bieber did the unthinkable in February -- he cut his hair. But Justin did give Ellen Degeneres (who has an oddly similar haircut) his chopped locks to auction off for charity. And queue the 'awww' track. Biebs lost the Best New Artist Grammy moderately gracefully. Now, in the young days of March, he's turned 17 and launched into his angsty teen years, flipping off photographers as he headed home after his b-day dinner. This after Justin and Selena Gomez hit a post-Oscar party red carpet as a couple -- in coordinating ensembles.
2. Charlie Sheen: Yes, even before March became Official Charlie Sheen Winning Month, his antics were the second-hottest celebrity aspect of February.
3. Fergie: What's one word to describe Fergie's half-time Super Bowl performance with the Black Eyed Peas? FAIL. The songstress couldn't seem to get on pitch throughout the show in which sounds system and stage lighting technical difficulties also knocked the performance down quite a few notches. The Peas, who are known for breaking it down (usually in a good way) in concert should put their solo acts on hold and spend some time rehearsing.
4. Lady Gaga: How does Gaga stay in such tip-top monster shape? Whiskey and yoga, of course. Gaga divulged her secrets to staying slim after wearing a condom-inspired outfit on Good Morning America. Gaga made prophylactics fashionable while talking about safe sex on the show. This on the heels of incubating in an egg for hours before her Grammy performance.
5. Lindsay Lohan: LiLo found herself facing off against the law yet again after allegedly swiping an expensive necklace. If convicted Lindsay, could spend up to three years in jail.
Check out the full PopEater Celebrity One-Stop homepage >>
Celebrity One-Stops are our constantly updated multimedia library of the celebrities you love and love to hate -- Hollywood stalwarts like Ben Stiller and Demi Moore; the hottest couples, from Brad and Angelina to Katy Perry and Russell Brand; reality TV staples Kendra Wilkinson and Kim Kardashian; recording artist juggernauts including Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, Cher and Usher; and new Oscar winners Natalie Portman, Christian Bale, and Colin Firth. Oh, and Snooki.
Don't worry. Jennifer Aniston's in there, too, with hot topics, the latest news and a full biography, just like the 100 other celebrities in our ever-expanding hub.
Thanks for enjoying our Celebrity One-Stops, PopEater friends, readers and commenters!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Debbie Gibson Blames Extreme Weight Loss on Terrifying Battle with Disease
- Lara Spencer Named New ?GMA' Co-Host
- Extra Scoop: 5 Biggest Reveals from the ?Scandal' Season 3 Finale and More!
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories