Jill Zarin Doubts Her Friendship With Bethenny Was Ever Real
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 4th 2011 05:46PM
"The truth is, I don't even remember being friends with her anymore," Jill tells me on my HDNet show. "You know, when I see her picture and when I see her on TV, I don't even remember our relationship. Which kinda says something."
The pair's friendship went down in flames during the third season of the hit show, with numerous on-air blowups leading to a full scale feud between the two. It probably didn't help that Jill accidentally broke the news of the birth of Bethenny's baby last year on Twitter.
But after many attempts to patch things up, it's pretty clear things are kaput for good for these ex-BFF's and Jill tells me she's fine with it because they didn't exactly have long history. "People thought we came into the show with that romance," she said. "We didn't. We fell in love on TV and we got a divorce on TV."
Now a year later, she's not even sure she and the 'Bethenny Ever After' star were chums to begin with! "It was real! Well, I thought the friendship was real. Clearly, it was not."
► Also on PopEater: 'Bethenny Ever After' Is 'So Uncomfortable,' Says Bethenny Frankel
Just last week I asked Countess LuAnn de Lesseps if she missed having Bethenny around and she she gave me a rousing "NO!" in response.
For more on my interview with Jill, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine Flashes Bare Butt, Has Scraggly Beard in New New Film Stretch: Watch an Outtake!
- Tea Leoni on Ex-Husband David Duchovny: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- Shonda Rhimes Blasts New York Times Critic Who Called Her an "Angry Black Woman"
- Gloria Allred Demands Roger Goodell Open NFL Investigation Into Abuse ? His ?Statement Fell Short,' She Says
- Robin Thicke Parties At 1OAK For Owner Richie Akiva’s Birthday
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- t.A.T.u. Singer Julia Volkova Says She Would "Condemn" a Gay Son—but Lesbians Look "Much Nicer"
- Best Looks of the Week: Taylor Schilling's Metallic Mini, Emmy Rossum's Polka Dot Gown & More!
- Melissa Rivers and Fashion Police Co-Hosts Look Back at Joan Rivers' Best Moments: Watch Now!