Jill Zarin Doubts Her Friendship With Bethenny Was Ever Real
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 4th 2011 05:46PM
"The truth is, I don't even remember being friends with her anymore," Jill tells me on my HDNet show. "You know, when I see her picture and when I see her on TV, I don't even remember our relationship. Which kinda says something."
The pair's friendship went down in flames during the third season of the hit show, with numerous on-air blowups leading to a full scale feud between the two. It probably didn't help that Jill accidentally broke the news of the birth of Bethenny's baby last year on Twitter.
But after many attempts to patch things up, it's pretty clear things are kaput for good for these ex-BFF's and Jill tells me she's fine with it because they didn't exactly have long history. "People thought we came into the show with that romance," she said. "We didn't. We fell in love on TV and we got a divorce on TV."
Now a year later, she's not even sure she and the 'Bethenny Ever After' star were chums to begin with! "It was real! Well, I thought the friendship was real. Clearly, it was not."
► Also on PopEater: 'Bethenny Ever After' Is 'So Uncomfortable,' Says Bethenny Frankel
Just last week I asked Countess LuAnn de Lesseps if she missed having Bethenny around and she she gave me a rousing "NO!" in response.
For more on my interview with Jill, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Stars Scott Foley, Joshua Malina to Join Shonda Rhimes on Post-Finale Jimmy Kimmel Special: First Look!
- Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant Issued After RHOA Reunion Brawl With Kenya Moore
- Valerie Harper: "I Am Not 'Absolutely Cancer-Free,'" But "Have Hope For the Future"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live