Neon Trees Excited About 'Glee' Cover
By Rae Votta Posted Mar 4th 2011 05:30PM
"We think 'Glee' is hilarious, gives an important focus back to the arts in school, and in an ever changing musical industry, promotes music in an interesting way," lead singer Tyler Glenn told PopEater. "We're happy they love 'Animal' and are looking forward to seeing how they incorporate it into the story."
Many fans are just as intrigued at how the song, sung by Kurt and Blaine and the Dalton Academy Warblers, will fit into the plot since the lyrical content has led to much speculation if the pair will be singing lines like "Here we go again/I kinda wanna be more than friends" to each other.
Check out the clip of the 'Glee' cast singing 'Animal,' which premiered on JustJared, and a clip of the original Neon Trees version. The band is getting ready to go on tour with My Chemical Romance -- another band that received the 'Glee' treatment this season -- starting this April.
Listen to both versions after the jump!
Be sure to go to GleeTheMusic.com to hear the rest of the tracks from this week's 'Sexy' episode.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Paul Walker's Tragic Death: Inside the 'Fast and Furious' Star's Memorial Service
- Hilarious ?SNL' Video: One Direction vs. Paul Rudd and His ?Man Band'
- Susan Boyle Reveals She Has Asperger's Syndrome