Olivia Wilde Recalls Awkward Barack Obama Moment
Olivia Wilde looks perfectly put together in a sexy pink Michael Kors jersey top and skirt on the cover of April's Cosmopolitan magazine, but she admits inside the mag that she once made a fool of herself in front of America's commander in chief."He was calling to thank me for traveling to Iowa in October 2007 to volunteer for the campaign. I was very professional the whole time we spoke, then I hung up the phone -- or so I thought -- and started squealing for about 15 seconds," Wilde admits.
"I later found out from a friend who was with him that he listened to the shrieking and laughed the entire time," she says.
The newly single 'Tron: Legacy' actress (she recently separated from her husband of eight years, Italian prince Tao Ruspoli) has been linked to heartthrob Ryan Gosling, but she tells the mag she is focusing more on her professional life then her personal life these days. She is hoping to branch out into uncharted territory with the next role she takes on.
"In the past year or so, I've played really strong women. Next, I'd like to explore someone who is more open -- a woman who has to learn to fight," Wilde tells the mag.
For her entire interview and her sexy photo spread, grab the April issue of Cosmo, on stands now.
See more at StyleList.
MORE ABOUT Olivia Wilde
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Olivia Wilde Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- James Cameron Wins 'Avatar' Idea Theft Lawsuit Against Artist
- Melissa Rivers Thanks Fans for "Heartfelt Messages" After Mother's Death
- Lifetime Chooses Voice of Grumpy Cat
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks
- 7 Sitcom Guys That Are Our Boyfriends In Our Heads (GIFs)