Nene Leakes Vents on Talk Show About 'Back Stabber' Star Jones
By AOL TV Editors Posted Mar 5th 2011 02:56PM
First, she ended the latest season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' having a big blowout with castmate Kim Zolciak.
Then she had a falling-out with fellow 'Celebrity Apprentice' contestant Star Jones while shooting the series. The new season of Donald Trump's reality hit premieres this weekend.
On Friday, Leakes appeared on CBS' daytime series 'The Talk' to promote the show. And, sure enough, Julie Chen and the ladies asked what was going on between Jones and Leakes. The 'Housewives' star had no interest in denying reports of a feud.
"Star's not nice," was Leakes' quick reply. "I believe...that anybody who has ever worked with her would side with me," Leakes said. "She's not a nice person. She's a witch...with a 'b' in front."
How did their war of words begin? Leakes claims that when she first joined NBC's 'Celebrity Apprentice,' she went to dinner and lunch and double-dated with Jones, because she had "no preconceived notions" and "wanted to get to know her." But soon, she claims it became apparent that Jones was a "back stabber."
"And I called her on it," Leakes says of the former 'View' star, "Only because I'm loyal, and she's not."
For her part, Jones reportedly hired security to make sure Leakes would keep her distance.
In this video clip seen after the jump, check out Jones' outspoken 'Apprentice' rival as she vents to 'The Talk' panel.
Read more from TVSquad here >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christin Milioti Calls How I Met Your Mother Finale Death Rumors "Insane"
- Stacy Keiber, Jared Pobre Didn't Tell Any Friends About Their Surprise "Rogue" Wedding
- Julia Roberts, Matt Bomer, Mark Ruffalo Make Emotional Plea in The Normal Heart Trailer
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo Glavais Is Using The Show & The Women For Fame, Says Former Bachelorette Contestant
- Lena Dunham makes molestation joke, apologizes and adds 'women can have a lot of joke flexibility'
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage