'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Accidentally Gives Out Her Phone Number While Sharing Video of Dog Butters, Fans Freak Out Trying to Help Her
- Max Joseph Is Back on Catfish! But How Did Nev Schulman's Guest Hosts Fare During His Absence?
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites (Again!), Brings Back Tric Nightclub and Leyton Memories: Photos
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!