'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Faison, Pregnant CaCee Cobb Reenact Famous King Kong Scene in Halloween Costumes: Picture
- Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Baby Bump in Leopard Bikini For Halloween -- See Her Sexy Costume Here!
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Dress as Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson for Halloween 2014: Adorable Photo
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kanye West Crashes Hip-Hop Open Mic Night in New Jersey, Was "Totally Chill and Cool"—Watch Now!
- Gavin Rossdale Celebrates 49th Birthday With Gwen Stefani and Family Before Kate Hudson's Halloween Party! Get the Details
- We Can't Stop Watching Taylor Swift Bust a Move to Iggy Azalea's ''Black Widow''—See for Yourself!