'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lily Collins' Violet Elie Saab Dress Rules the Red Carpet in Rome: Swoon with Us Over the Elegant Gown
- Selena Gomez Reveals Relationship Advice From Taylor Swift, Says "She Never Judges Me For Anything"
- Nicki Minaj Reveals She Was Fired From Red Lobster for Chasing Customers Who Took Her Pen
- Leah Messer's ?Other Man' Speaks Out! Robbie Kidd Denies Affair With Married ?Teen Mom' Star
- Radar Told You First! Bethenny Frankel Will Officially Return To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Not Quite Home-Free: ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Will Live In Halfway House After Prison Stint
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In