'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Killer Legs in Daisy Dukes for Date Night: See Her Short Jorts
- Melissa Joan Hart: My Kids Won't Watch Clarissa Explains It All or Sabrina, the Teenage Witch With Me
- Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Director Mark Romanek Defends It From Racist Claims
- Wilmer Valderrama Posts Birthday Message to Demi Lovato
- Very Thin And Frail' – Celine Dion Debated Extended Leave To Care For Ailing Husband, Says Pal
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me