'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kunal Nayyar 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Dax Shepard Sports Bell Tattoo In Honor Of Wife Kristen Bell at This Is Where I Leave You Premiere: Picture
- Sherri Shepherd Responds to Rosie O'Donnell's "Aneurysm" Diss, Talks About The View and Divorce
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- See Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Super-Cute Celebration of Their Son Camden's Second Birthday!
- Melissa Rivers 'Forever Grateful' for Outpouring of Love for Joan Rivers; Family Slams Recording Billed as Joan's Last as Blatant Fraud
- Miles Teller Admits to Taking Viagra: Five More Stars Who Confessed to Popping the Little Blue Pill