'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Etheridge Has Never Spoken to Angelina Jolie, Still Says Mastectomy Was "Fearful"
- Maroon 5's "Animals" Music Video Slammed by Sexual Assault Support Group as "Stalker's Fantasy"
- Mario Lopez Slept With Mystery Pop Star, Says Dad Snuck Immigrants Over Border
- High Charlie Sheen Went Nuts At Dentist's Office, Hit Technician, Pulled Out Knife, Witness Tells Cops: Report
- ABC Producers Looking Into Building ?Time-Out Room,' Where ?The View's' Fiery Stars Whoopi Goldberg & Rosie O'Donnell Could Cool Down
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal
- Vampire Diaries Boss Julie Plec Reveals Season 6 Surprises: Is Elena Getting a New Love Interest?!