'Chopped' Judge Alex Guarnaschelli Says Competitors Are Most Important Part of Show
By Denise Warner Posted Mar 6th 2011 05:00PM
Food Network's Alex Guarnaschelli is really excited for the upcoming 'Chopped All-Stars.'
"To me, it's not about the host or the judges or anything else. It's about the competitors and what they do," she tells PopEater.
We also watched the chef prepare her Spring Pizza, and it made us want to try it at home! Catch our chat and her demonstration inside.
Watch the premiere of 'Chopped All-Stars' on the Food Network Sunday at 9PM!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Takes Us Inside Her Incredible Closet While Waist Training: See Her Fit Post-Baby Body
- Mila Kunis Owns Natural Beauty Look, Dresses Skinny Post-Baby Body in Black Outfit: See the Photos!
- Naya Rivera, Husband Ryan Dorsey Step Out After Pregnancy News: Photo
- 'Florida Man': Film cedes the floor to liquor store parking lot philosophers
- 'The Bachelor' recap: This week's 5 strangest moments
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now
- Justin Bieber Desperate for Seth Rogen to Roast Him
- Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!