The Original 'Winner': Gary Busey's Most Outrageous Moments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:00PM
From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen, victory-juice Busey is the original "winner."
Last night's season premiere of 'Celebrity Apprentice' wasn't any different. While strategizing a pizza marketing ploy with this team, Busey (aka the "Pepperoni Profit") starts preaching to his cheese and dough choir.
Check out more of Busey's most outrageous moments after the jump!
We begin this walk through crazy town with Busey's "Buseyisms" -- a philosophical rundown of the Chi that is Busey.
What do you get when you threaten Gary Busey with a straight jacket? A doubly violent threat involving your "endocrine system."
Journalists beware, Busey bites. This actor turned interview director knows what he wants.
Jennifer Garner got a little more than she bargained for on the red carpet when Busey kissed her on the neck before also making Ryan Seacrest uncomfortable
But that wasn't the first time Busey got inappropriate on the red carpet -- this time with an 11-year-old reporter.
Forget Charlie Sheen's "tiger blood," it's all about the "victory juice."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Cast Revealed: NeNe Leakes and Entire Cast Returning, Plus Two More!
- Pat O'Brien Recalls the Time Angelina Jolie Was "Really Horny" Looking For a Random Guy In an Elevator
- ALS Patient Anthony Carbajal Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge in Emotional Video: Watch Here
- Peek-A-Boob! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Chest Features ? See The TRANSformation!
- Together Again! Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith Reunite In ?Automata' Trailer ? Watch It!
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- This Cute First Look at The Voice's 7th Season Proves Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams Are the Perfect Fit
- Newly Single Ronnie Magro Cradles JWoww's Adorable Baby Girl in Sweet Snapshot—See the Pic!
- Editors' Obsessions: St. Tropez Express Self Tanner, Pretty Lipstick Cases & More