The Original 'Winner': Gary Busey's Most Outrageous Moments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:00PM
From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen, victory-juice Busey is the original "winner."
Last night's season premiere of 'Celebrity Apprentice' wasn't any different. While strategizing a pizza marketing ploy with this team, Busey (aka the "Pepperoni Profit") starts preaching to his cheese and dough choir.
Check out more of Busey's most outrageous moments after the jump!
We begin this walk through crazy town with Busey's "Buseyisms" -- a philosophical rundown of the Chi that is Busey.
What do you get when you threaten Gary Busey with a straight jacket? A doubly violent threat involving your "endocrine system."
Journalists beware, Busey bites. This actor turned interview director knows what he wants.
Jennifer Garner got a little more than she bargained for on the red carpet when Busey kissed her on the neck before also making Ryan Seacrest uncomfortable
But that wasn't the first time Busey got inappropriate on the red carpet -- this time with an 11-year-old reporter.
Forget Charlie Sheen's "tiger blood," it's all about the "victory juice."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Reubens Confirms New Pee-wee Herman Movie in the Works With Judd Apatow: Watch the Tonight Show Clip
- Brittany Maynard, Terminal Cancer Patient, on Dying: Now Doesn't Seem Like the Right Time
- Debbie Matenopoulos Gives Birth, Welcomes First Child
- Another ?RHOBH' Fight! Lisa Rinna ?Made Threats' Against Kim Richards During ?RHOBH' Taping: ?It Was Totally Crazy!’
- Stars Shine at amfAR LA Inspiration Gala
- Gwyneth Paltrow Dazzles In Tux Suit With Tom Ford, Rihanna At L.A. amfAR Gala
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case