The Original 'Winner': Gary Busey's Most Outrageous Moments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:00PM
From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen, victory-juice Busey is the original "winner."
Last night's season premiere of 'Celebrity Apprentice' wasn't any different. While strategizing a pizza marketing ploy with this team, Busey (aka the "Pepperoni Profit") starts preaching to his cheese and dough choir.
Check out more of Busey's most outrageous moments after the jump!
We begin this walk through crazy town with Busey's "Buseyisms" -- a philosophical rundown of the Chi that is Busey.
What do you get when you threaten Gary Busey with a straight jacket? A doubly violent threat involving your "endocrine system."
Journalists beware, Busey bites. This actor turned interview director knows what he wants.
Jennifer Garner got a little more than she bargained for on the red carpet when Busey kissed her on the neck before also making Ryan Seacrest uncomfortable
But that wasn't the first time Busey got inappropriate on the red carpet -- this time with an 11-year-old reporter.
Forget Charlie Sheen's "tiger blood," it's all about the "victory juice."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Sightings: Demi Lovato and Iggy Azalea Celebrate Their MTV VMA Performance
- T-Pain Nails the National Anthem Without Auto-Tune at Dodgers Game: Listen
- Carrie Underwood: How I Accidentally Locked Son Isaiah in My Car
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK' after bee sting
- Parks and Rec Mashup Starring Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Says What Everyone Is Thinking
- Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Shanna Moakler's Kids Go Back to School—See the Pics!
- Kanye West for President: ''[We] Would Vote!'' Say Malika and Khadijah Haqq—''He's for the People''