The Original 'Winner': Gary Busey's Most Outrageous Moments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:00PM
From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen, victory-juice Busey is the original "winner."
Last night's season premiere of 'Celebrity Apprentice' wasn't any different. While strategizing a pizza marketing ploy with this team, Busey (aka the "Pepperoni Profit") starts preaching to his cheese and dough choir.
Check out more of Busey's most outrageous moments after the jump!
We begin this walk through crazy town with Busey's "Buseyisms" -- a philosophical rundown of the Chi that is Busey.
What do you get when you threaten Gary Busey with a straight jacket? A doubly violent threat involving your "endocrine system."
Journalists beware, Busey bites. This actor turned interview director knows what he wants.
Jennifer Garner got a little more than she bargained for on the red carpet when Busey kissed her on the neck before also making Ryan Seacrest uncomfortable
But that wasn't the first time Busey got inappropriate on the red carpet -- this time with an 11-year-old reporter.
Forget Charlie Sheen's "tiger blood," it's all about the "victory juice."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Greg Louganis Engaged to Johnny Chaillot
- Charles Saatchi Accepts Caution for Assault After Nigella Lawson Choking Photos
- Charles Saatchi Defends Nigella Lawson Choking Photos, Dr. Oz Gives Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Baby Advice: Top 5 Stories
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single From ‘Smurfs 2′ Soundtrack ? Listen Here!
- Bus Driver Arrested For Beating Up Passenger With Insufficient Fare, See The Shocking Video!
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
- Shirtless Harry Styles Makes a Splash at the Pool While Playing Chicken With Niall Horan
- Kristen Stewart Hits Memphis, Plays Pool and Poses for Pics Atop the Bar at Coyote Ugly Saloon
- Barbra Streisand: Orthodox Jews' Treatment of Women in Israel Is "Distressing"