The Original 'Winner': Gary Busey's Most Outrageous Moments
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:00PM
From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen, victory-juice Busey is the original "winner."
Last night's season premiere of 'Celebrity Apprentice' wasn't any different. While strategizing a pizza marketing ploy with this team, Busey (aka the "Pepperoni Profit") starts preaching to his cheese and dough choir.
Check out more of Busey's most outrageous moments after the jump!
We begin this walk through crazy town with Busey's "Buseyisms" -- a philosophical rundown of the Chi that is Busey.
What do you get when you threaten Gary Busey with a straight jacket? A doubly violent threat involving your "endocrine system."
Journalists beware, Busey bites. This actor turned interview director knows what he wants.
Jennifer Garner got a little more than she bargained for on the red carpet when Busey kissed her on the neck before also making Ryan Seacrest uncomfortable
But that wasn't the first time Busey got inappropriate on the red carpet -- this time with an 11-year-old reporter.
Forget Charlie Sheen's "tiger blood," it's all about the "victory juice."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman Is Unrecognizable as Villainous Blackbeard in New Pan Trailer: Watch the Preview
- Joy Behar: Nicolle Wallace Is "a Day at the Beach" Compared to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Bethany Mota Reflects on Dancing With the Stars After Tough Elimination: "I've Learned to Take More Risks"
- Blessed Union? Duggars Lobbying Tim Tebow's Mom To Set Him Up With Jana! Their Secret Meetings Revealed
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Sherlock's Arm Is Gone, Internet Mourns Its Loss
- Eva Mendes Talks About Daughter Esmeralda in First Post-Baby Interview, Says ''Motherhood Is Cake''
- Horrible Bosses 2 Reviews: Basically, Critics Think the Title Says It All, Though Jennifer Aniston's Dentist Can Be Funny