Kelsey Grammer and Fourth Wife Already Fighting?
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 7th 2011 12:45PM
Kelsey Grammer and his fourth wife, Kayte Walsh, have only been married a couple of weeks and already the new Mrs. Grammer is starting to understand that being married to Kelsey isn't as easy as you might think. Sources close to the pair tell me they've already stumbled upon their first rift -- and it involves about 2,800 miles and an ex-wife.
"Kelsey wants to move back to LA to be near his daughters and start working on a new TV project with Starz," an insider tells me. "But Kayte would rather stay in New York where she has close friends and is far, far away from [his ex-wife] Camille."
The 'Frazier' star will win in the end, friends say, but the disagreement so early on "should be a warning of what is to come."
The May-December couple (he's 55, she's 29) have been laying pretty low since their Feb. 25 wedding, which came just two weeks after he finalized his divorce from his wife of 13 years, Camille, 42. But on Friday, the pair emerged looking happy as can be as they rambled around midtown New York and Central Park. In many of the pics, Kelsey obliged snappers by laying a few kisses on his bride.
Maybe Kelsey will look at these photos of a beautiful day in NYC and change his mind about heading back to Los Angeles and the realities of living near an ex-wife? Not likely.
"Kelsey has an enormous ego and definitely likes being the boss," my source tells me. "Everything goes great when your answers is 'yes' to him." And right now, he's saying "yes" to being near his young kids with Camille, 9-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jude.
It's been a drama-filled first chapter in the story of Kelsey and Kayte, who became pregnant but lost the baby while the actor was still very married to Camille, now a star of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' Kelsey announced he was engaged to Kayte and said, "We are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
Maybe history will show it might have been better to postpone and get to know each other a little better before saying, "I Do."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kelsey Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelsey Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashley Parker Angel Poses in Underwear for Sexy Modeling Shoot: Photos
- Tom Hiddleston Sent Charming Email to Director Joss Whedon After Reading The Avengers Script: Read His Letter
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Zac Posen Covers Her Breasts With His Hands
- ?I've Never Seen Someone Throw A Leg,' Jimmy Fallon Tells Andy Cohen Of Aviva Drescher's Leg Toss
- Emma Kate To Perform ?Neon Yellow Hearts' At The Bitter End In New York
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!