Photo: Charlie Sheen Shows Off 'Winning' New Tattoo
The actor, who has spent the past few weeks telling his story to every media outlet imaginable, took things into his own hands this week, giving fans yet another unedited look at his life through his UStream channel.
On his live webcast, 'Sheen's Korner,' the actor showed off his menagerie of house guests, his favorite sippy cup and his latest ink.
So what tattoo did he get? Check out the photo inside.
The actor had his favorite word, "winning," inked onto his wrist, just in case anyone had forgotten what he's up to these days. While the loss of his TV show and children might serve as evidence against his on-top-of-the-world mentality, he still, for whatever reason, has one thing: our undivided attention.
See fans suggest who could be the next Charlie Sheen -- both on 'Two and a Half Men' and in the headlines:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp "Doesn't Give a F--k" About Recent Movie Flops, Says It's "Total Liberation"
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Son Chet Reveals He Is 50 Days Sober After Battling Cocaine Addiction: Read His Message
- Diddy Misses Former Fling Cameron Diaz, Thinks She's the "Sexiest Girl in the World": Details!
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving