Photo: Charlie Sheen Shows Off 'Winning' New Tattoo
The actor, who has spent the past few weeks telling his story to every media outlet imaginable, took things into his own hands this week, giving fans yet another unedited look at his life through his UStream channel.
On his live webcast, 'Sheen's Korner,' the actor showed off his menagerie of house guests, his favorite sippy cup and his latest ink.
So what tattoo did he get? Check out the photo inside.
The actor had his favorite word, "winning," inked onto his wrist, just in case anyone had forgotten what he's up to these days. While the loss of his TV show and children might serve as evidence against his on-top-of-the-world mentality, he still, for whatever reason, has one thing: our undivided attention.
See fans suggest who could be the next Charlie Sheen -- both on 'Two and a Half Men' and in the headlines:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meredith Vieira Talks Matt Lauer and Ann Curry's "Mishandled" Today Show Fallout: "S--- Happens"
- Wes Chatham, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Star, Expecting First Child With Wife Jenn Brown
- Chrissy Teigen Forgos Pants, Bra in Risky Street Style Look: See Her Near Wardrobe Malfunction
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- Ariana Grande is modern-day Britney Spears, MTV says
- Katy Perry's ''This Is How We Do'' Music Video Debuts: Watch the Singer Return to Her ''California Gurl'' Roots!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She and Brad Pitt Write Love Letters to One Another, Says It's "Quite Romantic"
- Zoe Saldana Has 10 Hidden Tattoos: "My Grandmother Says That I Look Like a Newspaper Naked"