Photo: Charlie Sheen Shows Off 'Winning' New Tattoo
The actor, who has spent the past few weeks telling his story to every media outlet imaginable, took things into his own hands this week, giving fans yet another unedited look at his life through his UStream channel.
On his live webcast, 'Sheen's Korner,' the actor showed off his menagerie of house guests, his favorite sippy cup and his latest ink.
So what tattoo did he get? Check out the photo inside.
The actor had his favorite word, "winning," inked onto his wrist, just in case anyone had forgotten what he's up to these days. While the loss of his TV show and children might serve as evidence against his on-top-of-the-world mentality, he still, for whatever reason, has one thing: our undivided attention.
See fans suggest who could be the next Charlie Sheen -- both on 'Two and a Half Men' and in the headlines:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Andi Dorfman's Runner-Up Confronts Her About "Making Love" to Him
- Arie Luyendyk Jr., Farmer Chris Soules Being Considered for ABC's Next Bachelor: Details
- Rob Kardashian Resurfaces While Mom Kris Jenner Cries Over His Issues; Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan Split: Top 5 Monday Stories
- Out Of Kontrol! Teenagers Kendall & Kylie Jenner Cozy Up To Controversial Chris Brown ? Have They Gone Too Far?
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!
- Eva Green's Controversial Sin City Outfit is Now Too Sexy For ABC