Photo: Charlie Sheen Shows Off 'Winning' New Tattoo
The actor, who has spent the past few weeks telling his story to every media outlet imaginable, took things into his own hands this week, giving fans yet another unedited look at his life through his UStream channel.
On his live webcast, 'Sheen's Korner,' the actor showed off his menagerie of house guests, his favorite sippy cup and his latest ink.
So what tattoo did he get? Check out the photo inside.
The actor had his favorite word, "winning," inked onto his wrist, just in case anyone had forgotten what he's up to these days. While the loss of his TV show and children might serve as evidence against his on-top-of-the-world mentality, he still, for whatever reason, has one thing: our undivided attention.
See fans suggest who could be the next Charlie Sheen -- both on 'Two and a Half Men' and in the headlines:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Dating: How He's Wooing Her
- Nina Dobrev Describes Perfect Boyfriend in Starbucks Order: "Extra Hot Please"
- Khloe Kardashian Is Too Hungover to Function Before Kim's Wedding in New Keeping Up With the Kardashians Preview
- Screaming, Crying & Violent Threats! Inside The Boozy ‘RHONJ' Finale Throwdown Over Rumors Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife Teresa With His Mother-In-Law
- Cee Lo Green Placed On Three Years Probation After Pleading ?No Contest' To Charge He Drugged Woman During Dinner Date
- Engaged ’19 Kids and Counting’ Stars Ben Seewald and Jessa Duggar Move In?But Still Use A Chaperone
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch: Jennifer Hudson Pours Her Heart Out on "Remission" With Lupe Fiasco & Common Ahead of Stand Up to Cancer Benefit
- Haute Dogs & Champagne: Here's How To Host a Labor Day Like No Other
- Shirtless Human Ken Doll Bonds With Bikini-Clad "Extreme" Human Barbie—See the Pic!