Photo: Charlie Sheen Shows Off 'Winning' New Tattoo
The actor, who has spent the past few weeks telling his story to every media outlet imaginable, took things into his own hands this week, giving fans yet another unedited look at his life through his UStream channel.
On his live webcast, 'Sheen's Korner,' the actor showed off his menagerie of house guests, his favorite sippy cup and his latest ink.
So what tattoo did he get? Check out the photo inside.
The actor had his favorite word, "winning," inked onto his wrist, just in case anyone had forgotten what he's up to these days. While the loss of his TV show and children might serve as evidence against his on-top-of-the-world mentality, he still, for whatever reason, has one thing: our undivided attention.
See fans suggest who could be the next Charlie Sheen -- both on 'Two and a Half Men' and in the headlines:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Bob Thornton Talks Angelina Jolie: "She Thought it Would be Romantic to Slice Our Fingers"
- Kanye West Wishes Kim Kardashian Happy Birthday, "Just Saying I Love You Isn't Strong Enough"
- Django Unchained's Daniele Watts Charged With Lewd Conduct: Report
- ?Not Acceptable!' Jada Pinkett Smith's Stuntwoman Slams ?Gotham' For Blackface Controversy
- Another ?Teen Mom' Cheating Scandal: Amber's Baby Daddy Gary Started Dating New Girlfriend While She Was ?Happily' Married!
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves