Gisele Bundchen's Barely There Bikini [Photos]
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 7th 2011 05:50PM
Gisele Bundchen is seen heading to the pool in a skimpy bikini while vacationing in Rio de Janeiro with husband Tom Brady over the weekend. The pair returned to Bundchen's native Brazil to celebrate the country's largest and most popular celebration, the Rio de Janeiro Carnival held in the city.
Bundchen got to be a part of the celebration as she rode atop the float for the Vila Isabel samba school as it paraded into the Sambadrome during the first night of the two-night celebration. The extravagant Carnival sounds much like Mardi Gras in New Orleans with a plethora of parades and partying in the streets for days.
There wasn't a shortage of celebrities either. Jude Law was caught mid smooch, and Pamela Anderson was seen with a new man, enjoying the Carnival as well.
Look at the photos below of Gisele in the parade and taking in the sights with Brady!
- Filed under:
- Gisele Bundchen
MORE ABOUT Gisele Bundchen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gisele Bundchen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!