Amanda Bynes Ups Twitter Game With Sexy Photos
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 8th 2011 02:00PM
Amanda Bynes is young. Amanda Bynes is attractive. Amanda Bynes is famous. In short, Amanda Bynes has everything it takes for Twitter gold.
The 'Easy A' actress, who quit and un-quit both acting and Twitter within the last year, has made a triumphant return to the microblogging platform in recent months, growing increasingly fond of posting photos of her day-to-day life for fans.
In January, Bynes began Tweeting from an as-of-yet unverified account, sharing crucial insights like "I love tweeting quotes, some I find and some I write," and "i really like loners," but has since remembered the real meaning of celebrity Twitter accounts: sexy photos.
Check out some of her latest snaps inside.
Bynes gave fans an all-access look at what she's been doing in her downtime. Highlights include:
Sexy wig and bikini top shots!
Sexy pouty sunglasses shots!
And the piece de resistance:
Sexy "What's creeping up Amanda Bynes' thighs?" shots.
Kudos, Amanda, and long live your cell phone camera.
MORE ABOUT Amanda Bynes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Amanda Bynes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- It's Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- John Stamos "Heartbroken" That Olsen Twins Won't Be Returning for 'Fuller House'
- The Sex Shop Behind Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Outfits Is Getting a Lot of Calls From Men
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week