Madonna Happy About Guy Ritchie Baby News
By Jo Piazza Posted Mar 8th 2011 11:10AM
For all the flak Madonna occasionally takes for being a bit of an ice queen, the singer doesn't hold grudges. That's why she was delighted to hear that her ex-husband, director Guy Ritchie, 42, has officially moved on and will be starting a family with his model girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, 29.
Friends of the singer tell us that Madonna moved on from her relationship with Ritchie years ago, from an emotional standpoint, so she is happy that he is finally settling down and getting serious.
Ritchie and Madonna share custody of their biological son Rocco, 10, and adopted son David Banda, 5. They divorced in 2008. The split was amicable, and Ritchie said in 2009 that he still had warm and fuzzy feelings for his ex-wife.
"And, of course, here you go: I still love her," he told Esquire. "She's a manifester, if there ever was one. First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any 23-year-old, she'll outwork them, outdance them, outperform them."
Since their split, Madonna has squired a slew of much younger men around the globe, among them, a pair of 24-year olds, Brahim Zaibat and Jesus Luz.
Ritchie and Ainsley have been seeing one another for about a year, and the British press is reporting that they plan to marry within the next 12 months. No word on whether Madge will be invited to the ceremony.
MORE ABOUT Madonna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Madonna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Robert F. Kennedy's daughter denied at club: 'I am a Kennedy, Google me'
- 'Point Break' actor John Philbin arrested for brandishing a firearm
- Extra Scoop: 'Bachelor' Tell-All Explodes in Meowtastic Cat Fights
- Is Bobbi Kristina Crisis the Subject of New Family Reality Show?
- Bobbi Kristina Crisis: Nick Gordon's New Plea to Bobby Brown
- Shia LaBeouf Puzzles Everyone With His Long Rattail Braid: See Photos of His Funky New Hairstyle
- Jon Stewart Confronts Seth Rollins on WWE Raw Amid Daily Show Feud: Funny Video!
- 10 Craziest Things Kanye West Said During His Bizarre Oxford Lecture? "Obama Calls the Home Phone"