Madonna Happy About Guy Ritchie Baby News
By Jo Piazza Posted Mar 8th 2011 11:10AM
For all the flak Madonna occasionally takes for being a bit of an ice queen, the singer doesn't hold grudges. That's why she was delighted to hear that her ex-husband, director Guy Ritchie, 42, has officially moved on and will be starting a family with his model girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, 29.
Friends of the singer tell us that Madonna moved on from her relationship with Ritchie years ago, from an emotional standpoint, so she is happy that he is finally settling down and getting serious.
Ritchie and Madonna share custody of their biological son Rocco, 10, and adopted son David Banda, 5. They divorced in 2008. The split was amicable, and Ritchie said in 2009 that he still had warm and fuzzy feelings for his ex-wife.
"And, of course, here you go: I still love her," he told Esquire. "She's a manifester, if there ever was one. First-rate manifester. Madonna makes things happen. Put Madonna up against any 23-year-old, she'll outwork them, outdance them, outperform them."
Since their split, Madonna has squired a slew of much younger men around the globe, among them, a pair of 24-year olds, Brahim Zaibat and Jesus Luz.
Ritchie and Ainsley have been seeing one another for about a year, and the British press is reporting that they plan to marry within the next 12 months. No word on whether Madge will be invited to the ceremony.
MORE ABOUT Madonna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Madonna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus: I thought Grammy nomination was a joke
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Kylie Jenner Posts Another Fresh-Faced Selfie
- SAG Awards 2015: The Winners List!
- Get Tips from Denise Austin for a Flatter Stomach and Toned Arms!
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"