Britney Spears: 'All Of My Songs Are F**king Amazing'
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 9th 2011 03:45PM
Britney Spears' personal and professional lives have undergone massive transformations in the four years since her shocking head-shaving incident, and in her new interview with Out magazine, the pop princess proves she's matured as both an artist and an individual.
Spears, whose latest record 'Femme Fatale' is scheduled for release on March 29, tells the magazine that her road to stardom was in the cards from an early age.
"I was in seventh grade and it was career day and I remember thinking that I wanted to be an entertainment lawyer," says Spears. "I always knew I would be in this business somehow. I think this path worked out way better."
The mother of two, who cites "amazing entertainer" Madonna and actress Sarah Jessica Parker as her inspirations, has seen the transformation in herself, calling her latest work, "My most upbeat and mature album yet."
Spears, whose single 'Hold It Against Me' debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts, has reached a healthy medium between superstar and regular woman in the years since she emerged on the music scene.
After years of fame, Spears maintains the down-to-earth attitude that initially resonated with her fans. "It's such a cool feeling to hear your own song play on the radio," she says. "I still have the same kind of excitement when I hear any of my songs today."
And as for her confidence as an artist after years of media scrutiny? "All of my songs are f**king amazing," she says.
Read the full interview at Out.
Watch the video for 'Hold It Against Me.'
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million